Feelings

Natsu's POV
After Wendy was finally done trying to heal Lucy, she slumped back in her chair and put her head in her hands.

"Wendy, what's wrong?" I ask with a hand on her shoulder.

"There is nothing physically wrong with Lucy-san. I can't heal her if there is nothing wrong."

"Wait, then what happened?"

"We don't know Natsu, all we know is that we can't do anything until she wakes up. Now, come along child, you need your rest." Carla said as she entered the room.

"Natsu, aren't you going to go home?" Wendy asked.

"No, I'm just going to stay look after Luce. Cya tomorrow Wendy." I said not looking up from Luce sleeping figure.

I heard Wendy sigh and leave the room after Carla. I couldn't help but stare at Luce. Even it wasn't under the best circumstances, she was still beautiful.

I quietly leaned closer to her bedside. I reached my hand closer to her face and traced her jawline with my thumb. I went up to her ears and tucked a lose strand of her blonde hair behind it. I got up and placed my hand under her head. I lifted her up and gently placed my lips on her forehead. I put her back down and sat back down in my seat.

"I love you Luce. Always and forever."

Gray's POV
After Lucy fainted she was rushed to the infirmary. The only people who have been in there was Wendy, Natsu, and occasionally Mira. Natsu is the only one who hasn't come out yet.

When Wendy came out we ran to her and flooded her with questions on Lucy's condition.

"Guys please. I can only answer one question at a time." She said softly, just loud enough for us to hear.

"She is right my children. We are all worried about Lucy but this will not help her. You may ask your questions one at a time." Master said.

"Wendy, how is she?" I asked.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I found nothing physically wrong with her. She is in perfect condition."

"So you aren't able to heal her then, correct." Erza said.

"Right. Natsu is staying with her to make sure nothing happens during the night."

"How is flame for brains?" I asked.

"He seemed pretty upset. He barely spoke a word."

"Alright. You go home and get some rest Wendy. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, same to you guys. Come on Carla. Let's go home."

After a while, everyone went home and to bed. While everyone was in bed though, no one slept a wink.

Lucy's POV
When I woke up the next day, the first thing I felt was something warm covering my hand. I looked over to see a very familiar salmon haired Dragon Slayer holding onto my hand. I smiled, watching him sleep peacefully.

I gently shifted in the bed and he stirred in his sleep. His sleepy onyx eyes opened slowly. When he saw me awake they shot open and he tackled me in a hug. I hugged him back. We stayed like that for what could have been hours.

Natsu pulled away and said, "Luce, I'm so glad your okay. What happened?"

"I'm not exactly sure. How long have been out exactly."

"Only a day. The entire guild has been worried. Come on, let's go see them. They're all here waiting for some news on you."

He put his hand out for me to take. I blushed and took it. He lifted me off the bed and we walked out of the infirmary. We were greeted with hugs and many questions. This is going to be a long day.

Unknown POV
I watched as my little brother and his lover were greeted with hugs and questions. Anyone else in my situation would probably be jealous. Not me though, I'm happy for them. They have the life they deserve. I just wish I could be apart of it I guess.

I walked away from the screen my brother was on and to another one. There, in a cave, stood two people, twins. One was a boy and the oldest of the two. He had blonde, messy hair and onyx eyes. Next to him stood a his little sister. A pink haired girl with brown eyes. They definitely resembled there parents. If only there parents would remember them.

I have been looking after Lucy, Natsu, and these two children for years, and intend to keep doing so, at least until their parents can do it themselves, but even then, I will always be there for them. No matter what the cost.