chapter nine dujc

hi again before I start this chapter, I'm thinking about using gifs for the chapter covers more often :P ((if y'all don't want that then like, pls, comment.))

"M/N--- you're not stabbing Jimin, we need him for the band." Jin seemed done with everyone, totally not an obvious reason.

"wE nEed hIm fOr thE bAnd-- b i t c h-- so I'm not your guys' friends anymore?? Wow thanks, feelings mutual." Jimin pouted.

"aWW Jiminn I wouldn't actually stab you because I loveee youu-- sometimes- and you're like,, my only friend" M/N patted Jimins head.

"oh- thanks n/n"

"mmhhm"

√ time skip 2 where they headin 2 bed :P don't throw hate @ me I'm tired and too lazy for this shii

"n/nn I hopE you realize you're sharing a room with m ee" Jimin winked ((im srry ididntknowwhat2put)) at M/N ((I should prolly change that to y/n instead of m/n rkdkfmd))

"Figured, I don't want someone to eat my ass while I'm asleep" M/N snorted ((I've used that a lot-- andikoo--))

"M/N-- no one here would eat your ass-"

"says you, I mean, have you seen my ass? I'm thicckk as hell"

"not this again- we've already addressed that my ass is bigger and thicker than yours.

"do you wanna fight??"

"no but I wanna sleep."

"Okay well--- N/N, Jimin, go to bed so we don't have to suffer through you two bickering every five seconds" Jin made a shooing motion to the boys.

"yeah yeah whatever" Jimin grabbed M/Ns hand dragging him towards his room.

.
.

Jimin opened the door to his room and M/N snorted

"dAmn kId-- your room is a mess-"

"yeah well-- that's because I haven't cleaned it yet-"

"nO duh-- that's obvious."

"can you like-- not bully me?" Jimin shoved M/N into the room.

"whY thE fUck do you keep shoving and dragging me?"

"cause you're a little kid and you might get los-"

"bitch--"

I'm not ur guy's mom/dad so I'm not--- changing y'all tf-- not changing Jimin either, souhm-- tiny skip to where they got in pajamas ig

M/N squinted, like five times making sure he was seeing Jimin properly-

".. Jimin-- are those Chimmy pajamas?"

"uH- don't hate on me just because you're jealous."

"yes I'm so jealous, oh my god, where can I get some"

"you should know"

"I can't because a bitch is broke, the fuck."

".. You're not broke-"

"says you, compared to your rich ass I am."

"M/N-- I'm not ric-"

"bitch, you're a k-pop star -- and you're over here sayin 'iM nOt rIch' what the fuck."

"Taehyung wears Tata pajam-"

"oH-- wAit does Yoongi wear Shooky pajamas?"

"uh--- yeah, why?"