Tuesday, 10: 23  am

He was going to place a book on the shelves, when his younger brother. He was not his real brother, more like his step brother, but it didn't make any difference in his mind. So, when his younger brother decide to scare him by making a surprise hug.

" Hyung. Hyung. Guess what ? "

He chuckled and shook his head from right to left while placing other books and putting some on the trolley.

" Yes what ? "

" Oh my, just guess for once, c'mon Hyung ! "

He went to place another book.

" Hum, you had good grades on the last test you had, hum math ?,  or you got invited to some party or something, or both. "

" Dang, wrong, one of the racha guy came to talk to me, and like he literally ask my number for one of his friend. And like, everyone saw us. "

" Did you gave him your number ? "

He walked past a group of students that were sat at a table in the library. He put the trolley back to where it belongs, in the closet.

" Of course not ! "

He stoped in his track, then went back to grab his backpack while laughing at the younger's behavior. Then together, they went out of the room and walked in the corridor. The younger ran in front of him and walked backwards to match his steps with the older.

" What ? I then replied to, I guess it was Bang Chan or something, that his friends could grow some balls and come ask him himself. I guess the seniors aren't as brave as they seem to be. "

He laughed so hard it actually hurt is jaw and cheeks. Jeongin always had this thing, no matter how sad or down people are, he could make them laugh and smile.

When he calmed himself, he let his eyes wonder around the alley, and when his eyes met his. A smile crept to his lips.

He then went up to the stairs to go to his first class of the afternoon.

___________

Tuesday, 10: 37 am

He heard a snap right before his eyes and got startled. He put his hand on his neck to let his pulse calm down. He opened his eyes to glare at Hyunjin who was glaring back.

" Ya, what the fuck men, stop dazing when I'm talking about something important. "

" Ya, how dare you talk to me like that. " He mocked. " You scared me you little shit. "

" Minho-ah, how about you got some gratitude, I, Hwang bestest of friend Hyunjin, helped you pass the history test you were about to fail because MISTER got some important things to do apart from studying. " He pushed Minho to their next class. " By the way what were you doing bro ? "

" Hey, Hwang bestest of friend Hyunjin. "

The said one turn his head to an older guy with a huge smile  wearing a grey hoodie.

" Yes what ? "

Minho knew what was coming so he decide to smile and focus on the notification on his phones, nothing important, just some news.

" You talk to much. "

So clear and so frank.

Seconds pass by where no ones said nothing, pure silence.

" YA ! HYUNG YOU WANNA DIE, COME HERE. "

And they chased each other. And Minho like the great guy he his, followed them.

//

I'm so sorry, the chapter aren't in the good order for 6 first and it won't do anything whenever I change something.

So the right order is : 일, 이, 삼, 사, 오, 육, 칠, 팔, 구, 십.