Wednesday, 11: 17 pm

Knock knock.

Sigh.

" Hey, you know you can open the window right ? It's always open, since you always come unannounced. "

He smiled then look at the clock.

A chuckle from behind him, then arms around his waist and a head on his shoulders. One hand turning the pages he was on, to look at what he was doing.

" Hey babe. "

" Hey you. "

" Where is my kiss Jisung. "

" In your ass Minho. "

" How about I kiss yours. "

He blushed, and put his hand on Minho's face and procceed to push him back.

" Don't you have a test tomorrow or something ? "

He pushed him on his bed and installed himself on his laps.

" Nice sweater. "

His right hand settled on his waist, under the said sweater, Minho's sweater. His left one came to carress the strand of hair that were not yet dry.

" Stop avoiding the question. "

" It's not an important one don't worry baby. "

He kissed his cheeks, then removed his glasses and proceed to kiss his face.

" I heard you were going to the party friday. "

" Yes, are you ? "

" They managed to convince me and my mother accepted to let me sleep at Seung' so it's ok. "

Minho hugged him more tight and they fell down on the matress and the pillows.

" It's cool, I could see you drunk. "

" I won't drink. "

Jisung starts to make circle with his fingers on his chest while lying on him.

" You're going to be here when I woke up, right ? "

" If you want me to. "

" Then stay. "

He got up to go to his closet and opened it. He searched for other of Minho's clothes. Minho was sure that half of his wardrobe was at Jisung by now.

He watch his boyfriend searching for his clothes, before he could make any cocky comments, he received, not so gently, some sweatpants on his head.

" Stop drooling over my ass. "

" Why can't I, it looks delicious. "

" I am disgusted. "

" You are disgustingly in love with me. "

" Sadly, yes. "

Minho striped from his clothes, not minding his boyfriend looking at his torso.

When he finished putting the sweatpants, he went to Jisung and grabbed his face with his hands.

" Hey. "

" Hey. "

They looked into each others eyes. Getting lost in each other. Minho then lift his head and kissed him. He kissed him on his nose, forehead, cheeks, and lips.

" I heard they forbid smoking at the party. "

" It's okay for e-cig. "

" Hum. "

They continued kissing each other. Jisung's arms went up around his neck, Minho's hand settled themselves on his waist, pinching it a little.

" That tickles Minho. "

" I'm sleepy. "

He lifted him up then went to the bed. Minho circled his arms around him, letting his hand carressing Jisung's stomach.

" Minnie, let me put an alarm first. "

After putting it, he turned to shut the light on the other side off. He smiled seeing his boyfriend's sleeping face. He kissed his lips then put his head on his chest.

" Sleep tight, I love you. "