십육

Saturday, 12: 07 am.

Silence. They just stared at each other.

" Can we go upstairs perhaps ? "

" You may do as you wish brother. "

They almost glared at each other. Minho guiding Jisung to his room while still watching Mark.

" What did I just discover ? "

Mark stepped on glass fragments.

" And that's going to be a long ass ride. "

___________

Sunday, 9: 45 am.

Breakfast scent that stirred him up from his sweet dream. Making him walk down, naturally sleepy and eyes still closed. His hands roaming on the wall until he reached the kitchen.

" Hello. "

" Good morning sweetheart. "

" Hey son. "

" Well good morning brother. "

Miyeon tillted her head on the right when she heard Mark. Minho glared at the casually sipping on his watermelon juice younger brother who was smirking.

She crunched her face and pinched her nose and eyed her brother from up to down and right to left.

" Couldn't you wear something more decent ? "

" Why ? You don't like my titties ? "

" You're disguting. "

" Miyeon. "

" Sorry dad. "

" I mean why would he wear a shirt when it was really hot last night. "

" It was not ? "

" I swear to god Mark- "

" Minho I many times I told you ? "

" Sorry, no god in this household. "

He went to take his plate and glass of orange juice.

" Why's there another plate ? "

" To whom belongs the baby blue shoes at my doorsteps ? "

Maybe the blood ran out of Minho's face, maybe he heard Mark chuckle and maybe he heard his dad's too.

He took a deep breath.

" So they belong to someone-. "

" Oh I thought it was another one of your weird ideas to dress the cats, but I actually thought they were to big for that. "

" Mooom. "

Maybe Mark and Miyeon snorted and laughed too hard on this while Minho was whining.

" I'm gay. "

" Ok, can you pass me the plate please ? "

" What that's all ? "

" Well, there is only one plate left. "

Minho's father put down his phone and wiped his tears of laughter. Such a scene early in the morning. He made the right choice making babies to this woman and marrying her.