Thursday, 8: 49 pm.

Minho came back from hanging out with Chan. He closed the door and putt his shoes aside.

" I'm back ! "

" Welcome back honey. "

He went to his mom who was placing the plates on the table.

" You are right back in time for dinner. Your father cooked. "

" Ho great, where's the old man ? "

" The old man's behind you so you should be polite or you're going to receive a hot pan in the face. "

" Hi dad'. "

" Don't 'Hi' me son. "

They glared at each other then fist bump.

" You smell. "

" Yo Miyeon shut up. "

" She's right bro. You fucking smell. "

" Mark how are you talking ? "

" I'm sorry Ma' but one of your son isn't showering well. "

" Ok, ok, I'm going to shower. "

" You have 7 min or I'm throwing that pan on you're ..., you know. "

" Your ding dong ! " He received a slap on the head.

He nodded solemnly and dashed to his bedroom. He heard his father yell.

" Lee Minho ! Cancel all of your things for this week-end, tomorrow we're going to the country side ! "

______________

Saturday, 3: 02 pm.

" I'm so dead. "

" C'mon Miyeon, we were out like 5 seconds ago. "

" Minho, I don't have your fucking stamina ok. Why does Mom and Dad want us out in the forest while they probably fucking in their room. "

" FUCK MIYEON. TOO MUCH INFORMATION. "

" STOP FUCKING SCREAMING. "

" YOU STOP. "

" Both of you shut the fuck up before I'm going first and leaving you lost in this fucking forest. "

Hiking with his siblings was the worst idea that his parents have found for them to spend some times together. Mark and Miyeon weren't really fond of walking and all the nature thing. Beside Minho didn't like it that much too but he beared with it.

" Oi Minho-oppa, can we please make a break. "

" Okay. "

He settled down his thing and gave her a bottle of water. Miyeon then gave it to her younger brother.

" I heard Mark had a touch with a sophomore. Like he goes around following Mark and like he's really attached to him. "

" You mean Donghyuk ? ", Mark raised an eyebrow. " He's just my friends. "

" Yes, Lee Donghyuk, he was like going around asking your new number. "

" Please tell me you didn't gave it to him. "

Minho closed his mouth, then smiled innocently. 

" Hyung what the fuck ?! "

" What ? He seems like a good guy. "