/Innie/ (2)

Where are you Hyung ?

I hope you're okay.

/Seungie/ (5)

Bro ?

Broski ?

My dude ?

Are you ok ?

Like where are you sleeping tonight ?

/Innie/ (4)

I'm getting worried Hyung.

See you tomorrow.

_____________

Monday, 8: 56 am.

" So, you know ? "

" I heard Minho leaved early. "

Jisung watch the board while listening to the whispers, more like talking, behind him. He rolled his eyes. Could they just stop gossip about everything that concern, THE so called famous group among the seniors.

" Leaved what early ? "

" You know, the party at jackson's. "

" And what do you want me to do with that kind of information Seohae ? "

" Right, I just want to spread the thing. "

" Okay but like shut up, I don't want to hear any more thing. "

" Girls in the back ! Focus on the board or I'm giving everyone additional homeworks. "

Everyone in the class glared at them, and they quicly shut their mouth.

_____________

Monday, 5: 31 pm.

" So, you're basically saying, that you slept at Jackson's because you were out of it and the guys you didn't even know the name forced you to stay and you fell asleep right away ? "

" Yes. How many times did I already told you guys ? I'll text you later, my mother's over there. "

" Bye Hyung. "

Jisung quickly went to his mother and helped her to take cares of the grocery.

" Seungmin ? "

" Yes ? "

" I don't really believe what he's saying and I clearly saw that bruises on his neck. I hope he's not getting bullied by anyone. "

" I think that's it's for the better not to force him. We can just support him, if he wants to talk, he'll do it sooner or later. I trust him. "

" Yes, you are right. "

Jeongin watched his brother more carefully, worry smashing all over his face. Then he went up the stairs to his house.

_____________

Monday, 10: 00 pm.

Jisung was preparing the dinner for both his mom and himself when she entered the kitchen, arms full of papers.

" What's all that ? "

" Ho, you know, taxes, bill, pub, etc... "

He simply nod and put the food on the plates and served the table.

" How is school recently ? "

" Usual. "

" I'm going to be at a church camp next week, would you be ok without me ? "

" Mom, don't worry, I'm used to it since I'm little. "

" You should come by to the church sometimes. I'm not forcing you, you know, I would just be happy if you'd come one time. "

" I'll consider it. "

He finished eating rather quickly, then he went upstairs. He crashed in his pillows and hugged them.

They still smelled like Minho from the last time he came by. He sinked his head in it, inhalling the smell of his boyfriend.

He didn't know why but he felt the urged of having everything of his boyfriend on him. He changed clothes.

He went back to his bed and took his plushie and hugged it.

_____________

Monday, 10: 23 pm.

Minho was fooling around after finishing studying english and doing some homeworks. He was on his balcony watching the stars while smoking a little.

He little of guitar start playing and he looked at his phone.

" 만났지 도시의 먼지 사이에서

알았지 난 원래 촉이 좋아서

빨랐지 너도 원하는 걸 알아서

안았지 포근하게 합쳐져서 하나로 "

He sat down and put his phone on speaker.

" Hey. "

" Minniiie. " He heard his boyfriend whined and he smiled.

" What is it Jisung ? "

" No baby today ? "

" Alright, what is it Baby ? "

" I miss you. Like a lot. Really really miss you. "

" Want me to come ? "

" But it's late I don't want to make you walk all the way here plus you're busy. "

" I've finished everything already so it's ok. "

" It really is ? "

" Yes. See you in 15 minutes love. "

//

ONE PLUS ONE by SOMEDEF ft. Loco, Bravo