First Sight

Taylor is going to interview a big business man who is very rich, and smart. She is new to this job and is very nervous -- she can feel her hands shake uncontrollably, and her thin legs shaking as if she was going to collapse.

As Taylor was walking into the huge big building she stops at the entrance and looks up, guessing which floor she's going to be going to. Taylor walks in with her hair tied back, fringe almost perfect, in an elegant outfit which doesn't have much colour about it, all grey, white and black.

Taylor is surprised when she walks in to see a polished, from the floor to the ceiling. She walks up to the lady and and looks at her notes so she remembers who she's looking for.

"Hello, I'm here to see Mr. Styles. I have an interview with him today at 2:15pm. "

"Oh yes... miss Swift ? he is on the 25th floor. "

"Thank you very much ! " Says Taylor excitably but very nervous.

Taylor is scared to touch anything because it all looks so expensive, and she knows how clumsy she is.

As she reaches the 25th floor she sees a tall handsome man in a suit, with curly hair and the most perfect quiff she's ever seen.

She doesn't want to disturb him, even though he's just looking out the window at the sky line.

Her hands shake nervously. "Um ... h-hello ? "

He turns around, with his hands behind his back. His eyes light up and he's thinking. " I've never seen a girl so beautiful "

"Hello there you must me Miss Swift ? " Harry says with a raspberry voice and clears his throat afterwards.

She nods and slowly begins to walk forward to his desk.

"Yes, but you can call me Taylor."

He smiles and begins to sit down as he says " I'm Harry... Harry Styles "

Harry leans back in his chair and points to the chair.

" Please, take a seat mis- " he quickly corrects himself " Taylor " with a bright smile on his face.

He notices that Taylor is most uncomfortable, and very nervous. He thinks of ways to calm her down

" Would you like a drink Taylor ?"

Taylor quickly looks up from her note pad. " Oh um... yes please. If you don't mind "

As Harry slowly walks over to where he keeps his beverages. " So...Taylor, what would you like ? "

She looks over at him, and says with a shaky voice " Can I just have water please ? "

Harry's not surprised as she doesn't look like much of a drinker. " Just water ?"

" Yes please, I'm not much of a drinker. Sorry "

Harry quickly jumps up " you don't have to apologise Taylor. " as he smiles at her.

Harry hands her the glass of water which she takes a sip out of and places it on his desk.

" So Mr. Styles ..." Harry quickly interrupts " Please ... call me Harry "

Taylor continues nervously. " Okay... Harry. You work for one of the biggest businesses in New York and - " Harry interrupts again. " Taylor ... Do you know how beautiful you look ? " Taylor's surprised by what he just said and starts blushing " Thank you Harry. " She smiles brightly.

" Look, Taylor I know you're here for your job but I can't help but ask you one question which as been in my mind since I saw you. "Will you go out for dinner with me ? tonight ? "

Taylor gets nervous and doesn't know what she should say but she's taken by the fact that he's such a gentlemen. " C'mon Taylor ! I'll take you to the fanciest restaurant in New York City... how does that sound ? " Taylor's excited and surprised still. As she rests the note pad on her lap she says " Oh-Uh sure " Harry springs up from his chair and says " Right ! it's a date ! be ready for 7pm Miss Swift. "

As Taylor gets back into the elevator to go back to the front desk. She smiles at Harry and can't believe what just happened. Then it struck her.

" OH NO ! " as she starts to panic. " I didn't get my interview ! My first day on the job and I can't do a simple task ! " She rushes home in a cab.

When Taylor gets home she tries to relax and remember that tonight is going to be a good night.