Too Quickly

As Taylor wakes up fully she remembers where she is and whose she's with. Taylor starts to panic " oh god ! what happened last night ? " Taylor said looking up at Harry worryingly.

" Something magically Miss Swift. " He said so relaxed and happy.

" I'm sorry Mr Styles, but last night was a mistake and it never should have happened. I'm terribly sorry. " Taylor starts to rush and get dressed.

" Taylor, please don't leave " Harry says with a sad low voice.

" I'm sorry Mr Styles but last night happened too quickly and I hardly even know you. " Taylor moves her full fringe out of her face. " I'm not ready yet Styles. "

Taylor quickly rushes out the room.

Harry grabs Taylor's wrist " don't. " Seriously as if he was going to hurt her if she moved.

Taylor with tears filling her eyes " Harry please let me go. "

Harry lets her go and realised what he done and that she's scared.

" Taylor-" She interrupts him " Please just let me go Mr Styles. "

Taylor rushes out of his big apartment and looks up at his apartment before calling a cab " Oh god ... I think I love him. " She says hopelessly. " UGH! stop it Taylor, you're not in love. " As she convinced herself that she's not in love she steps into the cab.

Harry watched her get into the cab and as the cab travels out of sight he says " FUCK! I just let her go. " Harry isn't going to give up on her, he knows he can't ever let her get totally out of reach.