Chapter 11

It's Taylor's mother.

Taylor: Mom? What's wrong ? You don't look so good.

Andrea: Taylor... your dad....

Taylor: What? What's happened?!

Andrea: He... he... was in a serious accident at work.

Taylor: What do you mean? How serious?

Andrea: He fell down the stairs and cracked his head open, he's in the hospital now.

Harry over hears and rushes over.

Harry: What's happened Taylor?

Taylor: My dad has fell down the stairs at work today and cracked his head open and who know's what he broke.

Harry hugs Taylor to comfort her.

Harry: I'm sure he is okay. Shall we all go see him?

Andrea, Taylor and Harry all get in the car to go see Scott, Taylors father. On the way there Taylor starts thinkning back on losing her un-born baby and how she just can't afford losing someone so close to her heart again. As they arrive at the hospital Taylor's in a rush to get up to where her dad is and see if he's okay. Harry and Andrea run after her.

Taylor: Dad!? oh my god dad? are you okay?

Scott: I'm okay Taylor, I should be out soon the doctor says.

Taylor hugs her dad tightly and is less anxious now that she knows he's okay.

A few weeks have passed and Taylor is going to check to see if she's pregnant. Her and Harry think it's the best way to move on with their lives. Taylor starts to get nervous about it and Harry can see that she's anxious.

Harry: You're going to be okay Taylor, no matter what happens, or what the result is.

Taylor hugs Harry tightly without saying a word. She goes into the bathroom and takes the test.
Just outside the door Harry is pacing the room, his hands sweating. Taylor walks out the bathroom door a few moments later with the biggest smile on her face.

Taylor: Harry... I'M PREGNANT!

Taylor jumps into Harrys harms and Harry lets go a sigh of relief.

Harry: I'm so happy Taylor. I love you so much.

Taylor: I love you too Mr Styles.

She says with a smirk on her face.

Harry: So... when should we tell everyone?

Taylor: I don't know, not just now, but soon.

Harry: Okay, well how about Dinner? Me and you.

Taylor: Sounds lovely.

Taylor and Harry both get dressed and they move the furniture and start dancing to their favourite song " Thinking Out Loud " by Ed Sheeran. As Harry pulls Taylor in and their eyes meet, Harry whispers...

Harry: I can't imagine life without you Taylor.

Taylor smiles and kisses Harry passionately.

Taylor: Neither can I Mr Styles.