Date Night

When Taylor gets back to her apartment that she shares it with her best befriend Hayley Williams. They've both been best friends for as long as they can remember.

Taylor rushes to get ready, she doesn't know what to wear. She starts to panic.

" HAYLEY ! CAN YOU COME AND HELP ME ?!"

Hayley runs in and says " what do you want help with Taylor ? "

With a panic response she says fast " I'm going out tonight with a guy who owns one of the biggest company's in New York. I want to wear something that looks classy and not cheap. BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING " As Taylor starts pacing the room and tears fill her eyes. Hayley tries to calm her down " Taylor stop panicking ! it's gonna be alright. I'll help you, I have a dress in mind. " She says confidently.

As Hayley looks for the right dress Taylor's sitting on the bed, staring at the clock worrying about the time. " Hayley I've never really been on a date before and I don't know what to do. " Hayley looks back at Taylor " It's gonna be alright Taylor, just don't panic and smile. "

Hayley finds the dress. A beautiful red shortish dress with a gold belt. Taylor jumps up and says " oh my god ! that's such a beautiful dress ! "

Taylor has her hair down, straightened, almost perfect winged eyeliner. And with the classy beautiful red dress on. With read high-heals to match.

There's a knock on the door, someone must have let him in the building. Hayley answers the door and it's tall, beautiful almost perfect man standing right in front of her. Hayley snaps out of her dream by a deep voice " Is Taylor here ? I'm Harry, Harry Styles, I'm here to take her on a date "

Hayley doesn't get a chance to say a word as he sees Taylor he's totally hypnotised by how beautiful she is. Taylor is blushing and says " Hi Harry " with the biggest, cutest smile he's ever seen.

" Hello there Taylor, you look very beautiful. " He says so happily.

As they are walking into the restaurant he can feel taylor being nervous like she was a few hours ago. Harry puts his right hand around her small waste and smiles at her. " You don't need to be so nervous, I'm not going to hurt you. " He says protectively.

He's so protective over her even though they hardly know each other.

As they are getting seated with a beautiful look out to New York City all lit up. Harry pulls out Taylor's chair and says:

" For you Miss Swift " Taylor smiles brightly again and sits in the chair. " Thank you Mr Styles. "

Taylor and Harry talk for ages as they eat. She finally feels comfortable around him, she knows that he's not going to hurt her.

After they finish eating harry leans over and touches Taylor's hand " This might sound crazy because we have just met. But there's something about you that makes me lose my mind when ever I see you. I'd like to go out again Taylor. " He says confidently with a beautiful smile on his face.

Taylor smiles at him

" This has been one of the best nights since I got to New York. I've been so worried about moving here. "

Harry moves her hand a little " if you ever need me, I'll be right here. " He says meaningfully.

As they leave the restaurant Harry holds her hand and they get into his chauffeured car and they go back to his big New York apartment.

When they both get in the front door laughing, they begin to slowly stop. Harry's face gets closer to Taylor's and Harry passionately kisses Taylor, she kissed him back and they both stopped and look into each other's eyes and smiled. Then continued with a bigger kiss.

Harry pushes Taylor up against the wall and taylor folds her legs around his waste. Harry starts to carry taylor into the bedroom where he throws her on the bed and starts tacking off of her dress, and taylor starts taking off Harrys shirt. As they get deeper and deeper into the lovemaking session. It's never left her mind that this is Taylor's first time and she never thought it would feel this way. They make love to each other all night long, as it gets better and better each second.

Harry has never felt this way for someone. So he knows he can't let her go or let her get away because he knows he's purely in love. He wonders if Taylor feels the same way too.

When they both wake up in the same bed together, Taylor is still asleep but Harry's awake.

He quickly gets dressed and goes down to make her breakfast. He tries to make it as perfect as he can. He goes up stairs, leaving he breakfast behind and goes and sees if Taylor's awake. As he opens the door Taylor wakes up.

" Good morning sleepy head " Harry says with a warm voice.

" Good morning " Taylor says with the biggest smile on her face.