Break Down

Harry nearly choked on his drink as he can't believe what Taylor had just said.

Harry: YOU'RE WHAT?!

Taylor: I'm sorry Harry, I didn't find out until this morning and I've been so scared to tell you. I just don't wanna do this by myself. 

Harry is still in shock and quickly pays the bill and takes Taylor back to his home where it all happened. Harry and Taylor both sit on the couch and Harry hugs Taylor tightly as she cries in his arms.

Harry: Taylor please stop crying, I don't like seeing you like this.

Harry pulls Taylors head from his shoulder and moves the hair away from her face, and dries her eyes.

Harry: We can do this together Taylor, I won't leave you. I'm in love with you.

Taylor: Thank you Harry. I'm in love with you too.

They both smile at each other and hug tightly. 

As a few weeks past, Taylor getting more and more pregnant. She becomes more fearless and confident being with Harry and him being so supportive. But Taylor has an odd feeling that Harry is cheating on her, he's coming in really late, not like the start of their relationship he was always on time. As Harry comes in at 2:30am being at '' work '' he's drunk. 

Taylor: Harry, where have you been ?

Harry: At work, ain't that where I always am ? 

He says sarcastically.

Harry's getting more and more closer to Taylor.

Harry: You're just so sexy.

He says as he is going in for a kiss. But Taylor pushes him back unhappy.

Taylor: I know you've not been at work, you've been with someone else.

Harry: What? No I have not !

Taylor: What happened Harry? Did you just decide to give up on me and our child that isn't even born yet? Are you trying to just get out of this the easy way. Treating me like I'm some clown ?! No more Harry... Because we're through. When you decide to grow up. Call me. 

Taylor starts walking out the door crying.

Harry: YEAH! maybe I can't take it, maybe it's all too much for me. I feel trapped.

Taylor: Yeah? Well, I'm setting you free.

Harry: I love you Taylor...

Taylor: What?! No you don't you dont love anybody. You don't know what love is, you only know what '' love '' is in the bedroom.

Harry slams the door in anger and starts shouting at himself. He remembers when they first met, and how it felt to love her and have her in his arms. But he's realised that hes fucked up... big time and it's destroying him. He can't live without her.