Help

When Harry wakes up he immediately calls his friend Niall, whom he can always count on for advice.

Harry: Niall, I need your help.

Niall: Why? What's up dude?

Harry: Can you just come over? I'd rather talk about it to you in person...

Niall: Sure, I'll be over in 5 minutes.

As Harry waits he gets dressed and the thoughts in his head start racing and he stars pacing the room. 

Niall rings the door bell but there's no answer. He dosen't know that Harry's lost in his own thoughts. So Niall rings a couple more times and Harry finally snapped out of it and rushed to the door.

Niall: What took you so long to answer the door Harry ?

He says laughing.

Harry: Sorry man, I didn't hear it...

Niall: So, what's wrong ? 

Harry: It's Taylor, she walked out on me last night. She knew what I was up to and I never thought she'd find out. We got in a pretty serious argument and I've never felt so stupid in my whole life. I want to be there for her when she has our child, I wanna be the best father and the best husband. 

Niall: You have to send time with her and not kiss other girls. I guess it's true what they say, you never realize what you had until you lose it. She's good for you Harry, I think she truely loved you and it hurt her seeing you not seeming to care. So go get her and tell her what you just told me and promise to her that you'll never do it again and you'll do anything for her... because you would.

Harry: Thank you Niall. You're the best friend ever.

Harry hugs Niall. Then Harry grabs his coat and runs out the door and is on the way to Taylor's apartment.

......................

Taylor hasn't slept all night, she's been up crying and losing hope. As Taylor tries to fall asleep the buzz for the apartment goes and she gets up to get it. Before anyone comes up the stars she sticks her head through her apartment door, with tired eyes she sees Harry and immediately slams the door shut. Harry starts banging on the door pleading for Taylor to let him in.

Harry: Taylor, please let me in. I need to talk to you.

Taylor: We have nothing to talk about Harry, just leave me alone. 

Harry: No Taylor! I'm sorry. I want to be there for you...

Taylor: You've said that already and you weren't there for me at all !

Harry: I mean it this time! I've realized what a jerk I've been to you and you don't deserve it. I wanna do this with you, be the best father I can be... but most of all be the best husband I can be to you. I love you Taylor, I've never loved someone more. We both deserve to be happy, but we deserve to be happy together. 

Taylor slowly opens the door and looks at him and starts to smile then jumps on him and swings her arms around his neck and Harry picks her up and buries his head into Taylor's neck.

Taylor: Only if you promise...

Harry: I promise.

Harry puts her down and they go out for a walk in Central Park. Harry hasn't let go of her hand the whole time, and Taylor hasn't let go of his. Harry looks down to his pocket as he slowly takes out a small black box. He stops and turns to Taylor. Gets down and one knee, opens the box and shows a beautiful diamond ring...

Harry: Taylor Alison Swift ... will you marry me ?