Moving On

Taylor got help for her deep depression with help from Harry and a councillor. She is slowly learning to love and enjoy life again. Taylor brought up new and old hobbies like playing guitar, she did play guitar when she was younger. But as school got more and more difficult she had no time and gave up. But now she has taken it up again she has started to write songs and realize that it makes her feel better about rough situations, then she lets Harry hear them. Another new hobby is baking; she loves to bake with Harry, she feels like she bonds with him and she just enjoys herself. But of course Harry has to go to work most of the time and she's left alone, reading, writing story's and songs, she really loves time to herself sometimes but she cant wait till Harry comes home so he can make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. She's so happy right now, but she still has her nightmares and flashbacks of the night that has scared her for life. 

Taylor wakes up in the middle of the night panicking and crying.

Taylor: H-harry...

Harry: Taylor what's wrong?

He says hugging her tightly.

Taylor: The nightmares won't go away... I know it's been a long time, but I can't stop dreaming about what would have happened if I actually had him or her... how happy we'd be...

Harry: Taylor...

He says moving her hair out of her face.

Harry: We have our whole lives to have children, we can have as much as you like. It just wasn't meant to be. I'll always be here for you Taylor don't you worry.

Harry says with a grin on his face as he starts to lie her down and kiss her neck. Taylor runs her hands through his hair. Harry sits on top of her still kissing her. Taylor starts to take off his boxers and he takes off her night dress. Taylor throws the cover over both of them and they dive deeper into love making. Taylor hasn't felt this alive in a long time, after the car crash she didn't want to feel anything, but all night Harry makes her forget the past and focus on what's going on in the moment. 

Taylor stops and looks at Harry

Taylor: I want a child... now.

Harry: Are you sure that you're ready ?

Taylor: Yes, I think this is a good way to move on.

Harry smiles and proceeds to get more excited.

When they wake up in the afternoon Taylor turns to look at Harry and smiles, he smiles back.

Taylor: I love you so much, thank you.

Harry: No, thank you. I love you more Swift.

Taylor starts to get out of bed and put on her house coat.

Harry: Wait, where are you going?

Taylor: To make us something to eat, I'm starving. There'd you think I would be going?

Taylor grins and Harry and walks out the room down into the kitchen. She grabs all the breakfast stuff out of the fridge and starts to cook it. Harry upstairs getting dressed can't stop smiling, he doesn't think it's real that he's all hers. Harry looks over at Taylors' side of the bed and sees her song book, he walks over to it and picks it up looking though pages of her song book, he stops on one page and starts to read it to himself.

Harry: ' My Cure' 

He reads it with a smile on his face and surprised at how much of a talented song writer she is. Taylor runs up stairs with breakfast on the dining table.

Taylor: Harry? 

Harry quickly looks round and drops the book.

Taylor: What are you doing ?

Harry: I was just reading some of your songs... they're amazing.

Taylor: Thank you, but they're never gonna go anywhere.

Harry: Play it for me.

Taylor: What ?!

She looks up in shock.

Harry: I want you to play this song for me Taylor.

Taylor get's more nervous.

Taylor: Uh... okay

She grabs her guitar and tunes it. It's a beautiful guitar with her name on the neck of it. She starts to play it for him and he loves it. He's amazed by her talent and thinks she can do something with it. Taylor finishes singing the song and she turns red.

Taylor: Did you like it?

Harry: No, I loved it ! Why don't  you try and make a career in singing. I know you love country music and you really have a voice for it.

Taylor: Thank you Harry, but I don't know... I think I would like to move to Nashville to do that. But it doesn't matter, it's been a dream of mine since i was 14.

Harry: I'll take you there...

Taylor: What?!

Harry: We can move to Nashville. I believe in you Taylor.

Taylor looks up smiling at him and hugs Harry tightly. 

Taylor: C'mon the breakfast is going to get cold.

She says laughing and dragging him by the hand downstairs. 

As they both get down the stairs the door bell rings.

Taylor: I'll get it ! 

She runs to the door and answers it. Her heart drops.