Will This End it All ?

Taylor burst though her apartment door and Hayley is taken by surprise.

" So how did it go Taylor ?" Hayley said excitingly.

" I don't wanna talk about it. Things got a bit out of hand that's all. " Taylor says in a panic.

" You mean you both ..." Hayley said slowly.

As Taylor paces the room " YES! We did and I'm not sure how to react or what to do now. "

Hayley sat Taylor on the couch and put her arm around her as Taylor is nearly crying.

" How did it even happen?" Hayley said confused.

shaking, Taylor says " I don't even know it all happened way too quickly and I felt like I wasn't in control of what I was doing. "

••••••••••

As Harry's getting dressed into his suit for work, he starts talking to himself. " She seemed so out of her shell last night, but then this morning she was the same un-confident girl she was when we first met. " n

" But every time I see her or touch her i lose my mind a little. "

••••••••••

Taylor's in a cab on the way to work and the events from last night keep going through her head. Her phone rings

" Hello ?"

" Taylor, it's Harry. Look I'm sorry about last night but I-" Taylor interrupts Harry

" You don't need to explain, and especially over the phone. "

" Can we talk over dinner, and I only mean just talk. " Harry says nervously.

" Okay, I guess so Harry. "

As Taylor approaches her work she starts to feel nauseous. She tries to tell herself she's alright. So she walks on through door into her office building and goes up to her boss

" Sir, um... I don't feel so well " she says sickly.

Her boss turns around " Miss Swift you don't look so good. Why don't you head home for the day. "

Taylor nods and calls a cab.

When Taylor gets back to her apartment she runs into the bathroom and throws up.

" I think I'm coming down with the flu. " Taylor says as Hayley rushes into the bathroom. " oh my god ! Taylor are you okay ?!" Hayley says as she's helping Taylor up. " No, I'm feeling really sick and my stomach hurts. "

Hayley stops for a moment as she tries to think of what could possibly be wrong with Taylor. Her voice starts to shake " um ... Taylor, did you use protection ?"

Taylor's face turns white as she says '' OH GOD!'' Taylor starts breaking down. '' I don't remember Hayley. But I don't think so.''

'' Well, you have to wait 3 weeks before you can take a pregancy test Taylor.''

'' REALLY?! That long ?! So I have to wait 3 weeks before I can stop pannicing ?''