Chapter 13

Taylor hardly got any sleep that night; playing back in her head of what had just happened between her and Harry.
As morning came Taylor got out of bed not waking up Harry. She got dressed and headed out in New York City. For all the time that she's been here, she's never really saw New York. So, she goes to Central Park, and as she is walking, forgetting everything that was on her mind. Her phone rings; she reaches into her bag and takes her phone out and looks at the contact name...

Taylor: Ugh, Harry.

She answers it and doesn't say a word.

Harry: Taylor, Taylor, are you there?

Taylor: Yep.

Harry: Where are you?

Taylor: ...Out.

Harry: Taylor, Look. I know you're upset about what happened last night, I didn't feel like I was in control of what was happening-

Taylor: Yeah, Yeah, Harry, I've heard it all before. You're sorry, I know that. But that doesn't fix everything.

Harry: What can I do to make it up to you?

Taylor: I'm not gonna tell you that.

Taylor hangs up the phone leaving Harry frustrated.

Harry: UGH! I can't let her get away.

Harry jumps up and gets dressed, then leaves the hotel. He thinks of where she could be...

Harry: She's probably be in Central Park...

He runs to Central Park keeping a close eye out for Taylor. He sees someone with a dark red beanie on and blonde hair. He runs towards the figure and puts his hand on her shoulder.

Harry: Taylor!

Taylor rolls her eyes and walks away.

Harry: Taylor, talk to me.

Taylor: I don't see why I should.

Harry: How are we gonna work this out with only one person talking?

Taylor shrugs her shoulder and has a smirk on her face.

Harry: What are you smiling about?

Taylor: It's cute that you try so hard.

Harry: What do you mean? I don't need too?

Taylor: No... I still love you Harry, I'm just wanting to clear my head.

Harry: I'm glad you still love me. I love you Taylor, and I always will.

Harry grabs her hand and holds on to it tight while walking and looking at the wildlife and beauty of New York. As they are walking down the park, talking and laughing, Harry sees someone he doesn't want to see... one of his ex girlfriends that he cheated on. Kendal Jenner. Harry quickly changes direction, dragging Taylor along with him.

Taylor: Harry? What's wrong?

Harry: Oh, nothing.

Kendal: HEY! DOUCHE BAG HARRY! OVER HERE!

Taylor: Who is that? and how does she know you?

Harry: Someone I did not get along well with.

Kendal catches up with Harry and Taylor

Kendal: OOOOH, whose this? Your next animal to cheat on?

Taylor looks at Harry with a confused face.

Kendal: Yeah, hunny. I'm talking about you.

Harry: Kendal, fuck off.

Kendal: Oooh, I see, we still have some bad blood, don't we?

Harry: Yeah we do. Bye now.

Kendal: wow wow wow there. I haven't met your " girlfriend "

Harry: Well, you're not gonna.

Kendal: Don't be so rude.

Harry: Fine... Kendal, Taylor. Taylor, Kendal.

Kendal: Nice to meet you Taylor.

Taylor: Yeah... nice to meet you too Kendal.

Kendal: We should hang out sometime.

Harry: Absolutely not.

Kendal: We're just people having a good time...

Kendal: So... do you know about me at all Taylor?

Taylor: No... no I don't.

Kendal: Well I was Harrys girlfriend then he cheated on me...

Harry: KENDAL! Stop it!

Kendal: She deserves to know. We were so in love, but then he got bored of me after... how long have you been dating?

Taylor: 4 months.

Kendal: Oh... Taylor, he got bored of me after 4 months. I don't know what happened, he started acting weird and protective, like he loved me and would never let me go. But he was cheating on me, and I found out the hard way. He's gonna stop loving you Taylor.

Harry: STOP IT!

Harry pushes Kendal.

Harry: Stop trying to ruin my life!

Kendal: I'm only trying to protect her.

Kendal laughs and gets Harry even more angry. Harry slaps Kendal and Kendal punches him back and Harry falls to the ground, with his mouth bleeding. Kendal keeps kicking him, with Taylor trying to get her off of him. She pushes Taylor away and she falls to the ground.

Kendal: How does it feel you bastard.

Kendal goes over to Taylor and kicks her. Harry is on the floor in pain. Kendal walks away, acting like nothing happened.

Harry: Taylor... Taylor... are you okay?

Taylor: Yeah, I'm fine... well, I'm better than you. You're mouth is bleeding.

Harry: It hurts like hell.

Taylor: We better go to the hospital, it doesn't look so good.

Harry: I think I'm okay.

Taylor: No, you could have broke something.

Taylor helps Harry up and walks Harry back to the car that was waiting for them.