Started with a Dare • Begged for You

Christina: y/n where you going?

You: uhm I'm going home

Jack: y/n please don't go I'm sorry ok? You want me to be honest fine. I like you ok your just so beautiful I've never felt this way about a girl.

You: what am I one of your bets or whatever?

Jack: no it's not like that

You: then what is it Jack? What? Do you expect me to hook up with you and then just leave

Jack: y/n...

You: I'm going home

I walk out to my car realizing that I just rejected my crush, I didn't know why I did. I get in my car and drive home with tears forming in my eyes. I get home and go upstairs to my room, I change into my pj's and get in bed. I fall asleep thinking about what would've happened if I stayed at the party. I wake up the next morning and I'm still thinking about what happened last night, now I'm wishing I stayed just then I hear a knock on my window. I get up and move the curtains and see Jack. I open the window and he climbs inside. He stares at me for a minute and thats when I realize I'm only wearing a hoodie and underwear.

You: Jack what are you doing here? How did you know I live here?

Jack: I asked Christina for your address, and I'm here for you.

You: why? It's Saturday shouldn't you be waking up in some girls bed right now?

Jack: is that what you think of me?

You: it's what everyone thinks of you

He sighs and sits in front of the window as he puts his head in his hands. He stays like that for a few seconds then looks up at me.

Jack: I actually really like you y/n, why is that so hard to understand

You: well maybe cause you rejected me back in 8th grade

Jack: that was years ago we're Junior's now y/n, almost seniors

You: but it hurt me ok? So what you rejected me it still hurt seeing you date other girls

Jack gets up and sits on the edge of my bed.

Jack: I wanted to ask you out the thing is I was too afraid you would say no and thats why I rejected you. But please can I take you out on a date?

You: I don't know what I want Jack

Jack: come on y/n I want you to be mine and only mine. I want everyone to know that your my girl.

You: can't you see Jack? This can't happen, your popular and I'm the shy girl that doesn't say anything.

Jack grabs my hand gently and pulls me onto his lap as he puts his hands on my waist. I liked it, it felt right being with Jack.

Jack: please y/n I'm begging you give me a chance.

You: ok fine you can take me on a date

He smiles as I put my hands on his neck, he leans in slowly and I wanted this to happen so I leaned in as well. Our lips touched and started to move in sync, it was the best feeling ever, I never wanted it to end. We pulled away and smiled. The moment is interrupted by my phone ringing, I just ignore it and wrapped my arms around Jack's neck. We stayed in my bed all day watching movies and cuddling.