Started with a Dare • Date night

It's already 7:00 pm, me and Jack are still cuddling. He looks so damn cute and attractive, and his shirt was off. All I could think of while looking at him was, Damn. I felt weird being with him but it was a good type of weird. He checks the time on his phone and sits up.

Jack: we should probably get ready for our date

You: no I liked this

I don't know what got into me but as I said that I put myself in his lap. He places his hands on my waist and smiles.

Jack: I did too but we have to get ready

You: ok fine I'll see you soon pretty boy

I get off his lap and he kisses my cheek before getting up. He puts his shirt back on then hovers over me and kisses me one more time before leaving.

Jack: bye y/n

You: bye Jack

Jack walks to my window and leaves the same way he came in. I was left there with butterflies in my stomach, I was so nervous for our date but I managed to get out of bed and get ready. I took a shower, did my hair, makeup, and picked an outfit.

I finished getting ready and I get a text from Jack telling me that he's here and to bring a swimsuit, I got curious but I grabbed my favorite swimsuit. I put on my swimsuit under my clothes and to be honest I'm so nervous but I suckered up and went out to him. I got in his car and he kissed my cheek.

Jack: you look beautiful

You: you don't look to bad yourself Mr.Avery

Jack puts down his phone and holds my hand, he starts driving and I smile as we hold hands. We get there and I see that we arrived at the beach. I look at him and a slight smirk appears on his lips. We get out the car and head down to the sand, Jack holds my hand as we walked on the along the shore. We talked and walked around for hours and soon it was already 1:00 am, it was late but we were having so much fun. It started to rain hard so we decided to go home, when we go to my house we went inside to my room and were soaking wet.

Jack: well I had fun but I should probably get going

You: no Jack you should stay the night

Jack: it's fine y/n

You: Jack it's raining super hard right now and you're soaking wet I'm not letting you go out like that.

Jack: fine I'll stay with you

I went to my closet and got a pair of sweatpants that were way too big on me, so I gave them to Jack. I then grabbed my hoodie and a pair of underwear and went to the bathroom, I changed and smiled at the thought of Jack sleeping in my bed tonight. I walked out of my bathroom and felt arms wrap around my waist, I knew it was Jack so decided to mess with him a little. I shake my ass on his dick and I feel him get hard. I then turn around to face him and place soft kisses on his neck as he softly moans. I look him in the eye and smirk reassuring to him that I was teasing him.

Jack: why'd you tease me?

You: cause I'm bored

I giggle as he sits on the edge of the bed, I sit in his lap and wrap my legs around his waist. He kissed me and I kissed back but this time it felt more passionate, it felt amazing. We both pull away and he lays down while holding onto me. I lay my head on his chest as he places his hands on my lower back. I felt so safe with him and I loved this feeling, he kisses my head before I drift off to sleep.