Started with a Dare • Rumor has it

I wake up and it's Monday, I don't know how or what made me do this but I got out of bed right when I woke up, that's the first. I go to the bathroom and wash my face and stuff then I get ready for school.

I leave my hair down and head out of my house, I see Jack's car parked in front of my house

I leave my hair down and head out of my house, I see Jack's car parked in front of my house. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I turn around and see Jack. He has huge smile plastered across his lips.

Jack: hey

You: hey, what are you doing here?

Jack: I came here so I could give you a ride to school

You: awww your such a gentleman

Jack: I'm just trying to be the best for the best

You:......you're being too nice, what'd you do?

Jack: what I didn't do anything

You: if you say so

I go to Jack's car and get in, he then walks over and gets in the drivers side. He drives to school and the whole car ride there we were holding, it felt nice and right. We get to school and I notice that almost everyone was staring at me, I get out the car and me and Jack walk in. I go to my locker and Jack goes off to his group of friends. As soon as I get to my locker Christina comes running up to me.

You: hi

Christina: how was it?

You: how was what?

Christina: oh come on you know what I'm talking about

You: no I don't know that's why I'm asking

Christina: You and Jack got a little freaky in bed

You: ok first of all we didn't, second of all where did you get that from?

Christina: Jack was literally telling everyone

You: and you believed him?

Christina: well yea

You: I'll be back

Christina: y/n don't do it

I should've seen this coming, I went up to Jack and gave him the look. He takes a step closer to me.

Jack: hey y/n

You: really Jack?

Jack: what?

You: you know what, telling everyone that we fucked

At this point I had tears in my eyes and I knew Jack was just trying to act cool in front of all his friends, I was so mad that he was doing this.

Jack: well cause we did

You: NO WE DIDN'T!

Everyone heard me and honestly I could care less, I didn't care who heard me I was so pissed off and I actually fell for Jack. I guess that was a mistake.

Jack: y/n clam down

You: how am I supposed to calm down when your telling people that we fucked when you know we didn't do anything?

Jack: y/n listen to me

You: no I'm done listening to you, this was a mistake

Jack: no y/n don't say that

You: what am I supposed to say?.....I'm done with this Jack

I walk away but I see Jack coming up to stop me, he puts his hands on my waist and makes our faces really close. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I hated this feeling cause it usually meant I was happy. I wanted this feeling to go away but I couldn't get rid of it, I guess it was a good thing it didn't. I knew something was about to happen and I hated that it was gonna happen while everyone was watching but I suckered up anyways.

Jack: what if I'm not?

I stayed silent and looked down, I let a tear fall and roll down my cheek. Jack lifts up my face and looks passionately into my eyes, I felt those butterflies again but it was a good feeling this time, the one feeling I loved. I only got that feeling around Jack.