Started with a Dare • Can't run from my past

I stood there as those words replayed in my head. I didn't know what to say, I was shocked that he still remembers about that.

You: Jack....you have a girlfriend...and she already hates me. I want you to be happy without me

Jack: y/n I can't be happy without you...your the one person who can make me happy

You: Jack...

Jack: y/n? Will you be my girlfriend?

I felt tears start to form in my eyes, the words I've been waiting forever to hear him say. I was so happy, a big smile appeared on my face.

You: of course I will

Jack pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. I felt like myself again, I loved being with Jack. Jack always made me feel like myself and I loved the feeling I got whenever I was around him. He put his hands on my waist and looked me in my eyes. I felt Lisa and Lauren watching and waiting for us to kiss, but I felt so uncomfortable with them there. I looked at them then back at Jack, I looked down.

Jack: what's wrong?

You: uhm...n-nothing

Jack: y/n I know something's wrong just tell me

I laid my head on his chest and he realized that the girl were still there. He knew that I felt uncomfortable cause of them.

Jack: uhm can you girl give us some space?

Lisa: we can

Lauren: but we won't

You: ok that's nice

I take his hands off my waist and go to the bathroom, I close the door and lock it. I lean against the door and can hear the whole conversation

Jack: really guys?

Lauren: what we're not doing anything

Jack: guys come on I want some alone time with her

Lisa: to do what?

I hear the girls giggle, can they be any more immature?

Jack: I'm being serious

Lauren: we are too

Jack: GUYS!

Once I heard him yell, I walk out of the bathroom and go to him. He had anger in his eyes, his fists were clenched up.

You: hey hey hey look at me.

He looked at me and his eyes soften, a small smile appeared on his face. I put my hands on his cheek to make him relax, his fists that were clenched were now on my hips.

You: it's ok

He lays his head in the crook of my neck and I put my hand on the back of his head. The girls left and closed the door on their way out. I felt Jack's arms wrap around my waist and he held me close, I laid down with him on me. He took of his shoes and his shirt and we cuddled. I rolled us over and laid on him, I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe, wait a minute.

You: Jack?

Jack: yes

You: did you break up with Gabbie?

Jack: uhm yea I did

You: ok great I just didn't want to make myself look bad, plus she already hates me enough

Jack: she doesn't hate she just...doesn't like you

I looked at him in his eyes, I want to kiss him so badly. It's all I've ever wanted, for his lips to be on mine. He was too busy trying to explain either Gabbie like me or hates me. I grabbed his face and kissed him, he kissed me back. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, the kiss was so romantic. It was slow and passionate, he was being so gentle. We both pulled away, I started to blush so I looked down to hide it. He lifted my head up and pecked my lips.