Started with a Dare • He's telling truth...

~Time Skip~
Spring break had past but there is one problem. Jack was right about Gavin, he started to abuse me when we started dating. It first started of as yelling then he started grabbing me and hurting me, next thing you know I was on the bed naked with tears rolling down my cheeks. It was everyday that Gavin did this, and it's all my fault that I didn't listen to Jack. Everyday I was left in tears and Jack didn't talk to me anymore so the only person that knew was Christina. I wanted to tell Jack but he has been ignoring me, I've been covering up my scars and bruises by wearing an over sized hoodie. It was finally time to go back to school so I get out of bed and get ready for school.

 It was finally time to go back to school so I get out of bed and get ready for school

I grab my bag and put up my hood then walk out of my house. I get to school and go to my locker and feel arms wrap around my waist in a rough way, I already knew it was Gavin. I instantly became nervous but I suckered up and went with it. I turned around to face him as he pinned me to my locker. I slammed my head hard and it hurt really bad, he was grabbing my arms which hurt even more especially sense I had scars and bruises.

You: what do you want Gavin?

Gavin: you know my name princess

You: leave me alone

Gavin: no way

You: you're hurting my arms

Gavin: I don't care if I'm hurting you!

I became more scared cause he raised his voice and I didn't know what to do. He started kissing my neck and I didn't want this, I tried pushing him off but he would just pin me down and held me tighter causing tears to form in my eyes. I looked down and all of a sudden he falls to the ground. I look up and see Jack, I run into his arms but he pushes me away.

You: Jack I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you, I should've listen to just please don't leave me

I break into tears and they roll down my cheeks as Jack pulls me into his chest, he wraps his arms around me and holds me close to him. I cried in his chest until the bell rang, I didn't want to leave him cause I was scared. He picked me up and took me out to his car and put me in the passenger seat then got in drivers seat, he drove to my house. We got to my house and he got me out then took inside upstairs to my room. He set me down but I didn't let go, I held him tight never wanting to let go. I could tell he was getting annoyed cause at one point he sighed so I pulled away from him. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked down not wanting to tell him what happened between me and Gavin.

Jack: what happened?

You: nothing

Jack: y/n.....

I sat there not wanting to say anything, he sat next to me and lifted up my head. He held up my head with his finger.

Jack: tell me what's wrong

You:.....Gavin.....abused me

Jack: y/n why didn't you tell me sooner

You: cause you started to ignore me