Started with a Dare • I thought you loved me...

I wake up in Jack's arms and let me tell you, it's the best feeling ever. I didn't want to get out of bed but I has to cause of school. I get out of bed but I feel Jack pull me back into bed, I try to get out of his grip but he's holding on too tight.

You: Jack we need to get ready for school

Jack: no we don't

You: Jack

Jack: ugh fine

He lets go of me and I go to my closet and grab my clothes then go to the bathroom and get ready for school.

I leave my hair down and walk out, I see Jack waiting for me. He was wearing the same clothes he wore yesterday sense he didn't have any of his clothes here.

You: we could go to your house if you want so you can change

Jack: only if it's fine with you

I smile and grab my bag, I go downstairs and out to Jack's car with him following me. We get in his car and he drives to his house. We get there and I stay in the car while he goes inside and change's.

~Time Skip~

Me and Jack walk into school holding hands, I notice that everyone looks kinda surprised that we were together but I just ignored them. Jack kisses my cheek

Jack: I'll see you later ok?

You: ok bye

Jack: bye

He walks off and I go to my locker then open it, I look over at Jack and see him with a girl. I see her whispering something to Jack, he looks heart broken. I see him glance at me, and he looks kinda pissed off. He walks over to me as I grab my math book.

Jack: really y/n?

You: what? why are you pissed off?

Jack: you know why

You: no I don't that's why I'm asking

Jack: using me for clout, popularity?

You: ok I really don't know what your talking about

Jack: just stop playing dumb y/n already. You know what you did so stop acting innocent!

You: I never did anything to you, why is it that all of a sudden your accusing me of something I didn't do?!

Jack: I'm accusing you cause you did do it!

You: do what?! Jack.....was I bet? is that why your acting this way all of a sudden?!

Jack: cause you used me for clout! and yes I you were a bet!

You: Jack, I would never do that to anyone especially you! The fact that you would've say that to me!

Jack: The fact that you used me is a shitty move! Your a bitch for doing that!

I had tears starting to form in my eyes, Jack was my first in bed and it meant everything to me. I felt so stupid for believing that he actually changed. I let the tears fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I actually loved him. I had a quick flashback from when my last boyfriend told me he loved me, next day he broke my heart.

You: your such a piece of shit Jack, I actually loved you, I told you stuff that I wouldn't even tell Christina and because I lost her over some asshole you were the only person I had, I trusted you, cause I fucking loved you!

Jack: well then that's your problem

He walked away leaving me in tears, I shut my locker and run to the restroom. I went into a stall and locked it, I slid my back down the wall and cried into my knees. I hear someone come into the restroom but I didn't care who it was.

???: y/n? you in here?

You: what do you want?

???: it's me Christina, do you wanna talk?

I didn't say anything, I just got up and open the door. Christina looked at me and saw the pain in my eyes, I hugged her tight and she hugged me back. I just cried into her shoulder. She rubbed my back

Christina: let's skip school today

You: no I have to be here I have a quiz today anyways

Christina: are you sure?

You: yea I'll be fine the only class I have with him is music, I'm sure I'll be fine

Christina: maybe tonight we can have a sleepover at your house?

You: yea yea we can do that

Christina: alright I'll see you at lunch ok?

You: ok

Christina smiles and leaves the restroom, I rinse off my face and go to my class.

~Time Skip~

School is finally over, I have no way home so I had to walk. I got home and went inside to my room and changed into comfortable

I hear a knock on my front door so I go downstairs to get it, I open it and see Christina

I hear a knock on my front door so I go downstairs to get it, I open it and see Christina. She walks in and I close the door, we go upstairs to my room and hang out.

Christina: alright we need to make Jack jealous

You: how are we gonna do that?