Started with a Dare • Do I love him?...

The driver pulled up to my house and I was still a crying mess. I got out and went inside upstairs to my room. I took of my makeup, shoes, and dress then put on my hoodie. I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling as I drifted off to sleep. 

The next day came and I woke up, I got out of bed and went to my closet. I decided to wear something that was more of my style but still didn't cause to much attention to me. I grabbed my clothes got ready.

I grabbed my bag and left my house, I walked to school like usual

I grabbed my bag and left my house, I walked to school like usual. I grabbed my hoodie out from my bag and put it on before I entered the school. I put up my hood and made sure my face wasn't showing, I then went inside to my locker. I opened my locker and heard footsteps coming my way. I looked up and saw Jack, the one person I didn't want to see. I quickly looked away and closed my locker, I started walking away. 

Jack: wait y/n-

I ignored him and continued walking.

Jack: you don't have to talk but at least let me!.....

It was happening again, he yelled out to me causing everyone's to pay attention to me and Jack. I wanted to say something but the thing is, I was so used to being a shy, quiet girl that every time I did talk, I stuttered. I didn't say anything, I just stayed quiet and turned around to face him. My hood was still on so no one could see my face. 

Jack: listen y/n....ever since I met you I've felt different, in a good way and I could never get you off my mind. For the past few months, I realized that what I did was messed up and I regret doing it. But one things for sure....I never stopped loving you. I always will love you y/n. You're the reason I always had a smile on my face. You make me happy, having you in my life was the best thing ever. Ever since you walked out on me, I thought maybe you hated me for everything I did and you have the right to hate me. I.....I started thinking of what would happen if I never got you back, and I assumed that you left my life for sure so I....

He pulls up his sleeve, reveling a lot of cuts on his arm. Some were deep, some were small, some were brand new, and some were becoming scars. But they all were for that same reason, I left him. I teared up and walked over to him, I put my hood down so that my face was now showing. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, I felt so bad. 

Jack: I know you hate me...but that wo-

You: Jack Avery don't ever say that I hate you....I only walked out on you cause I felt like I didn't deserve you. I felt like I lost you cause you started to...bully me, and make fun of me...as if you didn't even know me

I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks as I was talking. I wanted him back so badly right now but I can't be with him, I don't deserve him. He took my hands and held them.

Jack: y/n I love you....don't you love me?

You: Jack...

Just then the first bell rang and everyone started going to their classes, me and Jack stayed put. We looked in each other's eyes but I broke the silence.

You: I gotta go to class. 

I started walking away as my hands slid out of his. I walked to my class with tears rolling down my cheeks.