Chapter 4

Hwah I was watching jumanji and was like hmmm what if I based a chapter off this?

Then I was like FUCK YEA!!! LEZ DO DIZ!!!

So this'll be taking place in a high school format.

Add sum pizazz!!!!!

-•-
I stared at my phone.
'I dunno Jack. Like, I don't know if I should get back with (Y/N)... she's REALLY pissed with me. And she seemed to mean it this time.'

'Um, Ben? Look behind you.'

'Detention, Mr Lawman.'

-•-

I stood at the side of the gym, watching the other dumb kids play catch. I glanced over at Ashley and Jack, who were talking in the corner.
How sweet.

The teacher walked up to me with that sass and was like, MiSs WiLlIAmS!!!! YOu MusT PaRtIciPaTe!!! and a bunch of other bull.

Needless to say, I flipped her a couple signs and ended up in detention. And lucky me, I found Jeff, Ben and Jane in the office as well.

This was going to be a bitch.

-•-

Soon, me and Jane were the only ones cleaning the basement. Jeff and Ben were fighting in the corner.

I looked at Jane. 'Boys.'
She nodded. 'So childish.'

They both looked at us and said 'AM NOT!!!' at the same time.

  Then Jeff was like, 'Whoa!!! Is that a Nintendo switch?! That's super OLD!!!'
  Ben glared at him. 'I take personal offence.'

  Jeff shrugged and started browsing through a rack of games.
  'Mario Kart, Link's crossbow training, Sonic Dash, and... oooh! What's dis?!'

  Ben rushed over to take a look. 'Isn't that a pirated version of City Rave: Unleashed?'

  Because Ben logic, he could figure out what game was what by touching it.
  :D

  So, now we're in the game because Ben remembered this Jumanji movie and wanted to test the theory that all pirated versions( including hisss) were haunted.

  Bye. We got a notification that a huge mob of demons were coming.