ENDING

Start writing your story

Atlas

The feeling of my innards were slimy, like I was handling one of EJ's old kidneys. My working eye rolled back as my hands went on autopilot. It felt just like being on a kill, like I was trying to search for a kidney. Assuming EJ would want mine.

My hands weakened the further I dug in, the blood oozing out and staining the couch. Little red bits of meat fell on the couch, due to my messy digging. Helena was trying to pull me off myself, but I kept at it with a death wish. Heck, I wanted to just tear into my skull and tear my brain out. Would be much better that way. Utter self destruction... at least it was under my own terms. I grinned as I bled out on the sofa.

??? POV

'That day, Sarah Blue died of blood loss, under her own terms. Like 20 others who had committed suicide after heated arguments. Slender concluded that these series of horrible events were caused by a madness not known to many. When somebody stuck in an alternate timeline came back or somehow reversed their original fate, the people around them whom are intimately connected or otherwise start to degenerate.

'Their minds are affected and their mindscape starts to wither, and all humanity starts to drain slowly. The shortest time this 'change' took place in was 40 years. The subject by then was over 55 years old. He got into a bar fight and died of a stroke. While this 'sickness' is taking place, worming its way through your organs, temporary immortality starts to do its work. Your  body regenerates in an incredibly fast rate, organs and such often explode out of the host's body, killing them before immortality wears off. ' 

I paused and looked at Zalgo. 'The whole population in sector 23446.-.. have been taken out apart from the initial target. Slenderman is about to undergo the operator's influencer again. The stage is set.'

He smiled. 'Bring in the next set.'

Deceased

Jeffery and Y/N

:died during training. Jeff's bloodlust kicked in and he bludgeoned her to death. Jeff then suicided.

Pinkamena, LJ and Bloody Painter

:died during a mission. LJ sabotaged them before getting shot.

OTHERS: MIA