Chapter 5

Sorry for the long update- author chan was being lazy ;-;

-•-
Jeff screamed.
  'What the- fuk she awake!!!'

  Dee stood beside the bedside, chest heaving. Jeff day on his white butt in the corner (A/N: butt hurt much Jeff? XD) Clearly Dee had kicked him. Because there was a footprint on his fugly face.

  Dee stared at me as I entered the room. 'Who are you?'

-•-
Dee had woken up- but she didn't know who I was.

Jack said that it was because the fever had 'fried' her brain, and that she would slowly regain her memory.

I sat in the corner of the room as BEN and Jack escorted her out of the room.

She looked back at me like she always would before leaving for a dangerous mission, hair tumbling down to her shoulders, that spark in her eye like, I'M A INDEPENDENT WOMAN

But now her eyes were panicked and her tangled hair was down to her waist. And who could forget the scar on her pale throat?

I sure as fuck couldn't.

-•-
  My house is nice- it has white walls and a wooden floor. The furniture is ok, I guess. Overall, it looks kinda impersonal.
  I looked back at the two boys who'd escorted me here. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow. I shook my head and it disappeared.
  'Dee, you okay?'

  I whirled on shorty elf.
  'Do not call me that!!! And yes, I'm fine, shorty.'
  I turned on the one in the blue hoodie and mask.
  'And you,' I hissed at him, 'don't even say anything.'

  'But I didn't-!'

  I pointed at him. 'You just did. Get out. Both of you. Shoo shoo.'

  They turned and went out, bickering about who made me drive them out.
  I ran my finger across the wall, grimacing at the trail of dust.

  ClEanIng MatErIaLs, HeRE I cOmE!!!

-•-
I sulked in the corner. Jeff was ignoring me.
  That bitch stole my prince away from me. Now he was mooning around in his courtyard.

  I gripped my knife.

  That bish gon payyyyyy

-•-
Enter.

My dear lost proxy was back.

I started it off simple, cause I'm apathetic that way. :)

Delta. We're sending you to a boarding school so you can catch up with the past few years of education.

"W-What?!" She glared at me like GIVE ME MY COOKIEZ IF YOU'RE SENDING ME TO SCHOOL AGAIN
I hurried to assure her as she started to hyperventilate over the millions of possibilities of getting bullied (being positive af aren't we slender boi hmm) and also being perfectly alone in a boarding school.

Of course, all the eligible Creepypastas will be with you. Ashley, BEN, EJ, Jeff, all those.

I could see her visibly calm down at the thought of having someone to endure with her/use as shock troops or something. Teens nowadays are weird.

The school is...
I flicked through some papers.
...Rulian High. You should find it enjoyable there. Just introduce yourself as your father's daughter to the principle or any teacher who bothers you. You should be fine-they probably won't bother you after that.

"Th-thank you, sir."

She left the room.

I sighed and put my palm on my forehead. The truce was going to end soon. And a million other things came up as well.

I heard yelling outside about someone eating Toby's waffles and LJ's candy, and Sally crying because her bear was torn.

ThE dAdDy PrObLemS NevEr EnDddD

-•-timeskip to school time

I shifted nervously in my uniform as I stood in front of the mirror. It was a jacket with a torso that reached my stomach with lapels over a black singlet with a skirt, thigh high socks and boots.
The boys wore the same, except with a shirt instead and dress pants. The jacket reached the waist.
Oh, yeah. I can speak now, thanks to Dr Smiley. He made a mechanical voice box and stuff for me. The surgery was terrible. I could only drink and eat through a feeding tube for, like, 2 months. That meant nO FoOd...

  [Yes. You heard correct. We have stuff like this in the 30th century- mechanical voice boxes, cloned organs(EJ NO-), water that tastes like chocolate milk(which Sarah is AWESOME at making), and alternate universes entirely used for students.
  I mean, wHy nOt?!]

  I glanced at the dorm plans again. WTF dad. Really? A main house, an observatory tower and a garden? What were you THINKING?
I shouldered my back pack. Let's do this.

-•-
I am currently in maths, and needless to say, it was terrible. The teacher had lipstick. Lipstick. Whose bed is she trying to get into? No guy would fall for her.
  I glanced over at Dee, who seemed to be earnestly taking notes. I'd have to visit her campus later to borrow them...

-timeskip cause YEeT-

I walked up to her door and planted my feet down before kicking the door open. "DeeIneedtoborrow- oh sorry wrong dorm."
And so on.

I must've visited around like 30 dorms before I finally found hers. Then I face planted.
It was the dorm beside mine.
So I walked straight in, initiated sum smol talk (how are you, how's your day, see you later, etc WHATEVER I had to do it), got the notes and was out of there!

Like a pro, I raced back to my dorm (I share it with BEN, EJ and Toby) but before I could bust in and YEeT myself into bed, I smacked into Toby.
He squinted at me like 'watch it bro' and left.

No scolding? Something must be wrong.
I went in to check it out.

I was hoping it was something embarrassing, because that's what friends are for :D
  When I walked in, EJ and BEN were in the corner and looking in the fridge respectively. The place was trashed, and EJ's hoodie sleeve was torn at the bicep. BEN's hat was ripped almost in half. I gaped at them.

  "What the fuck happened?"

-•-
  I murmured to myself, calculating how many stab wounds it would take to kill Jeff and then kill him some more. Call me a stalker, but I'd found his schedule and had followed him.
  I watched as he walked up to that girl's dorm (yes I stalked everyone here shut it) and knocked. He talked to her, made a few gestures, got a bunch of paper and got his shit ass away.
  I growled.

  Is she moving in on my boy?

-•-

  I got a text from Zachary.

Zach: hey bby

Alexis: wat

Zach: there's a party. coming????

Alexis: fine. you're evil

Zach: haha baiiii

Alexis went offline.

-•-
Again. I apologise for he late update. Also apologising: this book is shitty XD

Have a nice day/night!!!