Chapter 9

I'm so so so sorry for the short chapterrrrr ;-; pls forgive me

Also if you see any errors or weird spelling stuff (caused by my evil auto correct- I swear it's possessed) please inform meh

BIT NOTHING ABOUT NON CANON THINGS PLEASE. Thank you!

OwO

-•-
I was rushing to the Underground to get to the bar where I work when I slammed into a guy.

  He no joke almost fell onto the train tracks. 'Ow what the fuck-?'
  He was cut off by my hand slamming down over his mouth. I released said hand and helped him up.
  'A train is coming,' I told him calmly as I got up onto the platform, accepting the helping hands of the bystanders.
  'W- what?', he mumbled, swaying on his feet.

  The last thing I heard before he disappeared behind the train was his voice screaming 'FUCK-!'

  'And that's how I met that guy that you were talking to just now! Do you know him?! Also I got his note yesterday yesterday night. I was like: "it's bed o'clock. You best be sleeping". That was so weird- or was it a prank?!'
  I peered desperately into her dark green eyes that always seemed to say, I've seen all the shit in the world and nothing can surprise me now. But her eyes now looked like ummm haha let's just yEeT-!

  She sighed. 'Look, (y/n), the only thing I can tell you is that stay away from him.'
  I gaped at her. Seriously? That's "all she can say"?! 'Helena I swear either you tell me or-!'

  Her hand was at my neck in a heartbeat, her eyes glaring at me as her head tilted to the side like a sick puppy. Only this puppy was my colleague. My sweet, bubbly, slightly grumpy colleague who had never hurt anyone as far as I knew.
  She whispered to me as I staggered back. 'Don't think you can threaten me. Understood?'

  I gulped and nodded violently. Her face lit up and she was the Happy her again. 'Okay then. Bye!!'

  I stared after her with a feeling of unsettling writhing in my stomach, making me feeling distinctly dizzy. Static crackled in my ears.
The shadows, I thought faintly as the darkness in the corners of the empty bar reared up and then disappeared in a snap.

-•-
  The girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair landed in a corridor with rooms branching off it. The living room was just behind us. I grinned as I hopped out of the TV in her apartment at 23dS-8:2, 7th floor, fourth unit. Yes, I stalked her. Yes, I got the info from Hoodie. Stop being so salty about it.

I was about to tie her up for torture purposes when a sound of jingling keys came from the door. In my panic, I bolted into a random room and snatched a stray wire from beside her dresser. 'Seriously?' I hissed to myself as it turned out to be... a phone charger. Still connected to a phone. Wow. I unplugged the phone (sorry battery) and stood ready, trying not to tremble. All I was supposed to do in battles was to ambush! Not head-on attack like this! This was Jeff's job!!! Where's that idiot when I need him?!
'(y/n)? (y/n) I'm coming in.' I heard feet on the polished floor. A squeaking sound as the person opened a drawer or whatever. I almost hiccuped but clutched it by pinching myself lightly on the forearm. That shut me up. Was the apartment supposed to be this quiet???

Then...

'(y/n) I'm making coffee for both of us. Do you want sugar?' My eyes widened. Shit. Ummm.. was that rhetorical???
'(y/n)- (y/n), I'm going into your room. Ok?'
I lifted my makeshift weapon up, trying to ignore the fact that I felt like pissing myself. My eyes flicked around the room. Photos of (y/n) and some other people. Blankets in (f/c) colour. Pillows also in (f/c) colour. Fluffy Doraemon slippers. A load of notebooks and paper and workbooks labeled (y/n) (l/n). Oh fuck. This is her room.

The door creaked open and I flicked the charger at the person coming in. He was wearing a football tee. The charger extended midair about 5 feet before plunging into his chest with a gruesome splurging sound, wriggling like a snake to get more purchase in his buff chest. Dude... do you take steroids or something???
He stared straight at me in shock, blood trickling gently down his shirt and chest.
'You- you...'

Then his knees buckled, and he collapsed onto his back. I quickly retracted the wire and sat on it, wincing. To make things worse, (y/n) started to recover from her portal lag, and his hand had landed near her ear, waking her up. Effective immediate.

She stared at the dead body. Lucky for me, the blood wasn't pooling. 'Zachary? What are you- oh my god. Is that a wound? Zach! Zachary!! Are you ok?!'

I stared in wonder at the girl. This lady... someone gets stabbed and you ask them if they're ok?!
All you'd get would be a salty reply.

She turned around frantically. 'Phone... where's my...'
She dropped all thoughts of that dead potato lying in the doorway when she looked at fabulous old meh.
Oh shit... I'm becoming a Jeff?!

She breathed in and screamed. (y/n), as I can observe from this sentence- I mean event, has really good lungs.
I freaked. The plugs started sparking, and her bedsheets caught on fire. The fire jumped to her dresser, and I could hear the sofa suffering in the living room. I started screaming as well, making her scream louder, which made me scream louder, and so on and so forth.

I finally came to my senses 102732 screams later and teleported the heck out of there. With the girl, of course. Duh.

———

When I arrived at the House, I totes her to Jeff's house. I was knocking at the door, wondering when he was going to answer the door when I wondered why the door was so soft and fleshy. Then a calloused hand grabbed my wrist.
'Damn Benny boy. Why're you knocking my nose?'

I was like 'wtf' as he started giggling like a schoolgirl. 'Oh, Jenny, you-!'

Then he collapsed on me, snoring. I screamed, wondering why I put up with this stuff.

-•-
#protectbennyboi

Haha I'm so sorry for those people who actually read my books- I know (y/n) came out a bit late- I had to explain and stuff.

:'D I'm sorry for the long wait~~~~