Let's Do This

"Hey Kaine! Let's fight!"

Jaspar had a gleeful smile on his face as usual as he looked at Kaine with a burning desire to fight. He is a 6-feet tall, 18 year-old with white, curly hair that he wears in finger coils. He wears a black tee shirt and red harem pants while at HQ. He and Kaine both share opposite attitudes and boast completely different personalities, as shown from the age of eight years he had proclaimed Kaine to be his rival after losing to him in a cage fight. Jaspar has always had a bad habit of picking fights with strong people, he challenges Kaine, Seth, Diamante/Prosperine/Aquila and Fuyumi constantly. He's even challenged Faceless to multiple fights, losing every time. Ever since they were children, they'd fight regularly, with his record of 98 to 578. He noticed how Kaine seemed stressed, so he decided to take him to the sparring room to fight a few training robots. Kaine didn't agree, but they somehow found themselves in the changing rooms. Kaine couldn't help but wonder how he always finds himself in these fights. They put on their sparring gear and get ready to enter the stage.

For sparring gear, Jaspar only wears his silver chain with a gold wolf eating the sun, black cropped harem pants with gold trace and two black braided armbands with gold dog heads connecting them together. Kaine's sparring gear consisted of a black tee shirt with the upper part of the shirt being crimson and burgundy harem pants with the bottom of them (where they're taken in) being black. He also wears black lightweight athletic shoes.

"I heard about the major L you and Fuyumi took. For you to lose a 1v2, those guys must've been at least a little strong right?"

"...You know what, Jaspar? Let's get this over with. I need to blow off some steam anyway."

"Yeah sure. But this isn't gonna be a fight between ourselves. We're doing things a little differently this time. 3 minutes, whoever can take down 350 sparring bots set to their max level wins."

"This won't even be a warm up."

The sparring room begins to simulate a desolate, destroyed city and the sparring bots begin to take on their holographic appearances to fit the room. The room begins to count down to begin the encounter and the two take their stances. As the timer counts down to one and the buzzer sounds, they run around, mowing down bots as they go. As every second passes they destroy more and more bots and they each finally reach their final boss with half a minute left on the clock. Jaspar got into a running pose, with one hand touching the ground. He begins to condense flames at the bottom of his feat and focuses them into a more powerful stream of flame behind him. He engulfs his body in flames in preparation to end his boss.

"I'll take my boss out in one hit!"

Kaine smirked upon hearing this and begins to charge so much energy that it begins to show around his entire body, creating a flaming aura that envelops him. He puts his arms outward to focus his energy and he puts them together at the middle, aiming for the twenty foot tall final boss. The massive aura that envelopes him shifts into the palms of his two hands and becomes a condensed ball of energy. He blasts a beam straight at his final boss. Jaspar jets toward his boss at blinding speeds and bursts straight through its torso engulfed in powerful red flames, destroying its core. They went outside of the sparring room, to check the times to see who finished first. The timer read that Kaine finished a second sooner than Jaspar.

"Goddammit man!"

"Look who's taking a big L this time."

Kaine smirks and walks off. A shadow of Faceless appears in front of Kaine and informs him that Faceless wants to speak with him. Kaine, puzzled by the request, asks what it may concern. She informs him that it is about the two infants that he brought in from his mission in Springfield. He sighs and makes his way over to the director's boardroom. He walks into the door and sees Faceless and Director Ebisu-Daikoko sitting at the meeting table.