Who The Hell Are You...? Pt. 1

It's in the middle of the afternoon. Within Springfield airspace, a helicopter flies in the air with AGALE/A agents getting ready for the agents. Down below at the Wyndham Springfield area, the base floor is surrounded by police officers attempting a raid as there is a hostage situation on one of the upper floors. People are evacuating and a crowd is forming wondering what's happening.

Kaine, accompanied by Fuyumi Kitamura, is on a mission - in Springfield, Illinois - to deal with the SS rank ghoul, Puppeteer, with Fuyumi (SS+ ranked ghoul, Winter Kitsune). Fuyumi is a 15 year-old Japanese girl with long, white straight hair. She is 5' 3" and wears a kitsune mask. She wears an all white japanese schoolgirl sailor outfit with the blouse cropped, revealing another longer, tight cropped baby blue shirt and a big white, baby blue lines windbreaker while on missions. Kaine wears a mask with a row of sharp teeth filled-smile and 'X' 'O' for the eyes, the 'O' being the opening for his right, kakugan-activated eye and the 'X' concealing the other. In addition he wears a high neck, dark cherry jacket that hangs below the bottom of his black, slim fitting hoodie. He wore solid black joggers and a pair of black, white and red Nike air huaraches. He is in a cold sweat from a flashback of his mother eating and nearly devouring him whole as an infant. Suddenly he hears his name being called.

"Kaine! Kaine! Young Master! Wake up Young Master, we're here."

Kaine wipes the sweat from his face and begins to put on his mask.

"Put a sock in it will you? I told you not to call me that. (That's right... We have work to do.)"

The two go to the plane door and get ready for the jump.

"We're about to be above the designated mission area."

"Yeah, I've got eyes on. Let's go."

The two jump, diving straight towards the Wyndham Springfield City Center. Fuyumi extends her arms and Kaine catches them. He extends his version 2 ukaku – which resemble crimson jet wings in a sense and use energy to blast him into and throughout the air – and begins to fly down towards the hotel. Fuyumi let's go and draws one of her blades – Sound Splitter, a white katana with a circular, silver blade guard and black hilt – and cuts a hole which they both enter the facility's twentieth floor through, then re-sheaths her sword. Upon landing and assessing their surroundings, they notice that there is a mist of blood hovering over the floor. There were dead bodies everywhere. With the concentration of blood being to that extent, Kaine deduced that the possibility of there being survivors on this floor was incredibly slim.

"Alright, Winter, feel out the area. He and the hostages should be the only living organisms in the building."

She sticks sound splitter into the floor and begins her scan for any heartbeats throughout the facility.

"I found them, they're seven stories down. But there seems to be two other, weak life signatures on this floor."

"Two weak life signatures, huh? Alright, we'll see if they're still relatively alive and able to be saved. Keep abreast of the situations of those two life signatures."

The two begin to investigate the floor and notice that the center's residents weren't just dead, they were massacred and their corpses mutilated. There were bodies everywhere, torn apart and fed upon. A mist of blood flooded the corridors and filled the noses of the two ghouls investigating the scene. To Fuyumi, it was a reminder of her mission, but to Kaine it slowly drew out his insatiable hunger.

"Both of the life signatures are nearby. But something's wrong... one of the life signatures, they're getting weaker by the second while the other... their heart rate is accelerating. They're excited... no... they're afraid."