Not All Wolves Hunt In Packs

Off the coast of Boston on a secluded island, illegal underground "dog" fights take place. People would bring in orphaned ghoul children that they've trained to be ruthless killers and fighters to fight in bloody matches, beating each other within an inch of their lives just for entertainment. However, at this point in time it is under siege and is being overrun with members of the new Anti-Ghoul sect of the government. The head chairman of the establishment and his bodyguard, Hati, are currently making preparations to leave their complex as they no longer see a way in this going well for them. They're in his study, where he keeps his necessities and match preparation information. The chairman grabs a bag and starts packing his things in it to leave immediately. As the chairman is packing his things, Hati stands guard at the door. The Director himself is a hispanic man with a somewhat obese appearance. He wears his black and white hair slicked back and his facial hair in a goatee. He's wearing a white dress shirt and tan jeans with brown shoes. Hati is a tall light skinned male with messy white straight hair and crimson eyes - his kakugan is always partially activated. He wears a spiked dog collar around his neck and left wrist. He wears a white tee shirt underneath a grey open long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black ripped jeans. He also wears a pair of black high top DKNY marini sneakers.

"Someone must've ratted us out, Wolf. When I get my hands on them I swear they're gonna regret ever being born!" he grunted while peeking out of the door's window.

Hati looks over to the chairman, who is frantically packing a suitcase with money, his gun and some other belongings. There was an obvious air of desperation and fear protruding from him, and Hati could smell it. In the few seconds he peered away from the only means of entry that the invaders would have, a knife flies towards Hati's face. He moves out of the way and looks to see three people looking straight towards him with weapons in their hands, ready to fight him.

"Sir, we have to leave right now."

"Wolf, last I checked I only asked you to guard me, not state the obvious."

The chairman, pulling back out his gold chrome plated beretta 92, walks over to the door and fires shots at their pursuers. They duck into whatever cover they could find.

"You said we had to leave right? Then let's get a fuckin' move on already."

The two began to run to their only chance of escaping, an emergency route they had set up in case if things ever went south. It was in a subterranean port, so old that the wooden foundation that supported the dock was covered in algae. The walls, along with the rest of the surrounding, area were made of stone. The only way to it was a single, narrow corridor with wooden walls and a stone floor and ceiling. The chairman took the lead, with Hati in the back to guard the rear. He could still smell assailants following them, so he attempted to stop them in their tracks by engulfing the only passage-way in flames so that they wouldn't be followed. The assailants stopped and they made eye contact with Hati, their looks leaving Hati with an unsettling feeling, almost as if they had already won. The two continued on towards the speedboat fairly easily, still hearing the screams of the guards and underaged fighters being brutally slaughtered. The fair ease of getting away made them feel as though something horrible would happen, the calm before the storm. As the two were closing in on the exit of the corridor that led to the boat, Hati had picked up the scent and presence of four individuals. In an unexpected panic, he grabbed the chairman and pulled him behind him and led the way from there. They left the corridor only to meet four people around their getaway boat - two sitting in it, one standing in front of it and another sitting on the bow.

"Hey! I see you two have finally made it."

"Who the hell, are you two!?"

"Oh sorry. How rude of us. We'll be the ones to murder you in cold blood today."