The Mad Dog & Red Wolf Meet Again

After making his way to the private island that Vincent had set up to house a private airport with a private jet, Hati immediately made his way to the jet and prepped it for the flight to Illinois. He gets into the plane and takes off. The nearly five hour long journey from a secluded island near the Isles of Shoals, went by quickly and Hati began to enter AGALE/A airspace.

Noticing that something was entering their airspace, Faceless had Diamante greet the unexpected visitor half way and escort him to the base. Diamante had made her way to the landing pad on the top of the right side of the director's mansion, where he often kept his helicopter. She released her kagunes, changing them into their dragon-like forms and took off into the air to meet the visitor. Diamante used her fire to communicate in morse code what radio frequency Hati should tune in to in order to communicate with the base.

"Hello there, Mr. Guest. I'm going to need you to state your name, affiliation and purpose for entering our airspace."

"My name is Hati Pedersen and I affiliate with no organization, only Vincent De La Cruz, who is now dead. Under his instructions I've come to speak with the Faceless Queen."

Hearing who it was that was dead, Faceless ordered Diamante to bring the aircraft to the hangar and bring Hati to her. As the two flew lower behind the mansion and through the trees on the mountain, a door opened that led into the hangar. As they landed, Diamante retracted her kagunes and waited for the man inside to come out. Hati exited the plane and took off his mask, showing Diamante his face.

"Let's make this quick. I have a sparring match with Abby to get back to."

Hati nods and the two make their way through the hangar and over to the office that Faceless was waiting in for them.

"Thank you Diamante, you may go. Hati, come with me."

As Diamante left, Faceless yawns and motions to Hati to take a seat.

"Okay Hati, let's cut straight to the chase. I want to know your RC type, any special abilities and a brief summary of your capabilities."

"I have a Koukaku type kagune, I'm a pseudo-pyrokinetic and I commonly use the heat from my flames to boost my combat abilities. Other than that I use those pseudo-pyrokinetic powers in my martial arts to boost the fatality of certain attacks."

"Oh. That's similar to one of our combatants. Alright, since Vincent sent ya then I'm going to have you take a little entrance exam. You'll be fighting the combatant I'd mentioned earlier in order to gauge your abilities."

"Alright."

"Man of few words huh? Alright. Just walk with me to the sparring room."

Hati follows Faceless on a rather lengthy walk over to the sparring room. Faceless, getting tired of the silence, decided to break it and talk about what happened to de la Cruz. Faceless reminisced about de la Cruz on how he was a swindler back in their teenage days. Expressing her condolences to Hati and apologizing for her excessive talking as he seemed to feel remorse.

"If it's one thing you're gonna have to learn to come to terms with in this job is that you don't always save everyone. And that's okay. Not every objective can be fulfilled and the executives here understand that."

Hati begins to exude the smell of slight relief, putting Faceless at ease. The two make it to the viewing window and see that there are a few people spectating a fight inside. She goes over to a teenager, a 5' 7" oriental boy, named Andreas in order to see what's going on.

"Andreas, who's inside?"

"Diamante and Abigail are in there right now."

"Thank you. I notice Jaspar and Kaine aren't around watching their fight like they usually do. I have a feeling that Kaine is with the kids right now, but where is Jaspar?"