Chris

For the life of me I couldn't understand why Char was still with Dre. I begin to roll a blunt. I could hear April on the phone laughing about some dumb shit. I was only with April because Char was with Dre.

Dre and I been running the streets together for a long time now. I met Dre when I was 9 and we been tight ever since. He was like a brother to me. We smoked our first blunt together. Hit our first lick together. Caught out first body together. & we running this king pin together.

April walked in the room and sat on my lap. Baby, what's on your mind? Deep down I knew April loved me but my heart belongs to Char. Nothing baby. Same shit different day.

By this time I was high as fuck and wanted my dick sucked. I licked my lips and told April to suck my dick. See April was a simple minded do bitch. I tell her to do some she gone do it.

April pulls down my Nike shorts. As she's sucking my dick I roll another blunt and think about Char. She was fine as fuck. With a good head on her shoulders. She sucked my dick the way I liked and fucked me the way I liked. I would kill for Char.

April stopped sucking my dick in mid suck. She stands up and pulls her dress down. I began to think...I only wanted my dick sucked. I began to watch her. She takes off her bra and her titties pop out. She had D cups. They were so round and perky. The kind that sit in your hand and mouth perfectly. Bitch even had her nipples pierced. That shit was a turn on. Don't get me wrong. April was a fine light skin broad. She kept her hair and nails done. She had a nice body too. Fat ass, slim waist. April was about 5'5 with hazel eyes. It did something to me when she would suck me up and look at me while she did it.

Daddy, I wanna feel your dick. She sits on my lap and puts my dick inside. April knew how to please me. I ain't have to put in much work with April. Her pussy was so warm and had a tight grip. I loved that shit about her. As she rides I begin to suck on her titties and play with her clit.

April does this lil grip thing and that shit drives me crazy. It was almost 9:30 and my phone begin to rang. It was Char. I had to meet her at the shop at 10. But this shit was April was getting good I couldn't rush it.

I picked April up and put in the bed. I wanted to look in her eyes while she called my name. April fucked me back while on top of her. She scratched up my back and with every pound she got louder. Breathing heavy. I kissed her. Then begin to choke her. She loved that shit. She begin to cum all over my dick. She got on all fours and I begin to hit it from the back.

My phone rings again and it was Char. It was 9:45 and I know the doors were locked at the salon or Char wouldn't be calling this much.

I pulled out and bust on April's ass.

It was 10:30 and I was just leaving my crib. Char had called about five time. I hit her back and told her I was on the way.

Why the fuck you didn't answer my calls?

Char I was handling some business, I'm on the way.

What other business you had to handle Chris at this time of morning?

Chill the the fuck out Char. Don't be asking me all these questions.

Char smacks her lips and hangs up the phone. I was beginning to get tired of Char asking me all these questions like I was her nigga. She was doing all the aggy shit that I ain't have time for. I lit another blunt with NBA blasting.