Dre

It was damn near 7:30 and I had four hours left to figure out who had Char and Chris. I had the 500k they asked me to bring and an extra 300k like my moms told me to take with me just in case.

Crazy thing is, I had been calling my pops all day to get advice from an OG. Normally pops would hit me back.

I lit the blunt I rolled and poured a glass of D'Usse. I needed to relax. This shit had me all fucked up. I begin to think. Who would want pull some shit like this, and why haven't pops hit me back yet?

*ring ring ring*

Yo.

Dre, it's me April. Have you heard anything?

No, April I thought I told you, if I heard anything I would call you.

Dre it's been hours since you called. I'm worried about Chris and Char. Do you have an idea of who would be behind this?

Once again April....no *rolls eyes*

Do you mind coming to the door? I'm pulling in now.

For what April?

Just come to the damn door.

Ight, damn man.

I unlock the door and shoot her a text to tell her the door was unlocked.

Dre where you at?

In the office.

Dre, I came to help. We gotta figure out who's behind this.

April I told you I didn't know.

Let's start from the beginning, what enemies do we have?

April....ight man since you wanna help. That nigga Sean from LA. That nigga Jay from Cali who we almost took me out. Plus them Mexican niggas. But them niggas ain't dumb enough to do nothing like this. This an inside person.

It can't be Dre, everybody we go on the team is loyal as fuck. They ready to give their lives at a drop of a dime. Hell I'd give my life...especially for you Dre.

The fuck you just say to me April?

She gets up and walks around the desk. I'm keeping my eyes on her because I don't know what the fuck she's about to do.

April.....

She turns me around. She looks at me very seductively.

You heard me Dre. I'll give my life for you. I'll do whatever you want me to do for you.

She reaches inside of my grey Nike shorts and pulls my dick out.

April what you doing girl?

I knew exactly what April was doing. Shit, I needed a stress reliever. I couldn't wrap my head around who had Char and Chris.

Ooouuu Dre, your dick is so big. I missed it.

You missed it baby? Show me how much you missed it.

She begins to beat my meat. Then she gets on her knees and places wet kisses on my dick. April's head was on some porn start type shit. She would suck me up, suck my balls and she even hit that spot below my balls. It was so intensifying.

It's like she knew the spots that would make me catch a good good nut. April pleased me. She was all about pleasing me. I felt bad that was fucking my best friend's bitch. But I couldn't let that pussy go.

April places my dick in her mouth and goes to work. She wet my dick up within two minutes. She tickled my head with her tongue while fondling my balls. She did this message thing with her hand. She would press her thumb against me while playing with my balls and sucking my dick. Making my toes curl.

She deep throated me till the point where she would gag. She begin to do the two hand twist combo along with deep throating me. My dick began to throb. Once I was ready to nut I was deep in her throat.