Nikole

Nikole, baby do you have anything to say?

I completely froze, I wasn't expecting to walk into a room with so much chaos. Let along finding out my daughter caught her first body plus this nigga was putting his hands on her.

My blood was boiling at his point. I wanted to protect my baby by any means necessary. 

Actually I do, Charmaine all I can do is ask for your forgiveness based on the way I went about the situation and not telling you or your dad on why I left. But I will not apologize for making the decision to leave. I left to protect you. I am your mother, and I will do whatever I have to do to protect you. You can either accept me or not but I will always be your mother and I will always love and protect until the death of me.

Kita and I will come up with a plan for you guys to follow. We will get it to you in a few days. For tonight, Charmaine...you and Chris get a room and lay low. April take your hot ass back home and Dre...I'm so disappointed. Just keep your ass here and shut the fuck up.

Do you all understand?

Oh y'all quiet. I'm a woman of very few words and I hate to repeat myself. Soooo DO YALL UNDERSTAND?

Yes.

Yeah.

I hear everybody agree.

Okay, last thing. Yes Dre, your mom and I are dating. I will not allow you or Charmaine to question our choices. We are two grown adults and like it or not we ain't changing our mind. We've waited for this moment for years to reconnect and to love one another how we both deserve to be love.

I have some men coming down to deliver a few packages. I'm not going to tell any of you what's inside the packages. Dre, once they get here let them in and call us. Once we get here I will give all of your further instructions on what to do.

Welcome to my world. I'm the head bitch in charge.