Charmaine

Man, idk why Chris always tripping.

As I'm sitting in the parking lot of the salon. I begin to think is this lifestyle all worth it. I have a bachelors degree in Accounting with a minor in business management. I could be really successful on my own now.

As I wait on Chris to get here, I reminiscence about my mom. Would she have been proud of me? I miss her so much. My mom left when I was 9 years old. One day she just up and left. My dad received a phone call on my 11th birthday that changed my life forever. My mom was dead.

You see my mom lived a dangerous life before she met my dad. My ma was selling dope. I mean running the streets and shit. She gave orders and never took them. My mom caught bodies. Hit licks all kinda shit. I craved that energy and power.

When my mom and dad met, my dad was a local bank owner. Nothing too fancy. He was just starting up his business and my mama was a major investor. See my mom had niggas that was willing to kill for her but my dad was different. He was intelligent and because he loved her he educated her as much as possible on how to keep her money cleans and all that shit. That's what my mom liked about him.

While in a daze, Chris walks up to my new 2019 Range Rover that Dre just bought me and taps on the window. I jump.

You coming in or nah Char?

I wondered what his problem was but I didn't pay any attention to it. I got out the car and Chris gives me a hug. I follow him into the salon.

We walk in and greet Crystal the head nail tech. See Crystal was about her bag and wasn't nun gone get in the way of her income. She was acting a little strange today and I couldn't understand why.

Hey Crystal. How are you this morning.

Fine.

She was very short with me this morning and that wasn't like her. I didn't think nun of it and walked in the office.

As Chris walks into the office, a gun shot goes off. * pop* I run into the office and there are two men standing over Chris. I scream. Iwas froze. I couldn't move. I was in shocked. I heard the door of the salon open and another man ran inside. Crystal screamed. The man yelled hurry up before I blow this bitch brains out.

*You see the two men who were inside the office greeted Crystal this morning. Before Chris and I pulled up. At the time they told Crystal if she did anything funny they'd kill us. It was a set up. Crystal didn't know we were coming in today. The only people that knew was Chris, April, Dre, and me. So who the fuck would set us up*

They pointed me to the safe. One told me to open the safe. His voice sounded very familiar but I was too scared to realize who it was at the time. I begin to cry, while glancing over at Chris bleeding out on the floor.

Bitch you got until three to start opening the safe. Hurry tf up.

I'm shaking and nervous but I open the safe. It was 500,000k in the safe at the time and then niggas took every bit of it. All this clean money. I was pissed and scared at the same time. I could even move.

Chris is unconscious laying on the ground. I'm crying begging for them to hurt us while Crystal is in the lobby scared for her life. I could hear soft weeps coming from her.

After they took the money. The nigga told me to undress. I couldn't believe this shit. Not only am I getting robbed, my lover is laying on the floor bleeding out and this nigga finna rape me.

I begin to undress, " so you gone rape me?" This nigga had the audacity to pistol whip me.

Bitch stfu and do what I say.

I keep undressing. By the the time I'm down to my bra and panties.

Get on your knees. I drop to my knees and this nigga pulls his dick out.

Suck my dick bitch.

Remind you, I'm still being held a gun point. Chris is on the floor, still bleeding out and who knows what's happening to Crystal right now.

I begin to suck his dick. This nigga let's out a loud sigh. The other nigga standing at the door watching. He's amazed and yells I want a turn.
I wasn't finna suck on two dicks at gun point.
*this ain't my first time being held at gun point.

So I bit that nigga's dick, bitch!! Next thing I know, I feel a blunt object hit my head and I black out.