Dre

I finally get to the salon. I run in yelling Char's name. I look around and Crystal is laying on the floor in a puddle of blood. I wasn't worried about Crystal at the time, I was trying to find Char. I kept calling her name but no one ever answered. Then I heard a small whisper.

"They took her" says Crystal in a hurtful voice. "Who Crystal?" I bend over to help Crystal off the floor. As she stands, I am able to get s full glance at her and blood is everywhere. She has a gash in her head, a bruised left cheek, and a busted lip.

April comes rushing into the salon, she gasp as she sees Crystal. She then runs through the salon looking for Chris.

"If you're looking for Chris, they took him too" says Crystal in pain.

"Crystal tell me what happen." As she begins talking, I try to piece together everything she is telling me in hopes to understand who could be behind this. Right then and there, I knew I would kill anybody if anything happened to Char. 

Once Crystal finished telling us what happen. I tell April to take Crystal to the ER. April begins to run off at the mouth. I wasn't trying to hear all that. I needed to come up with my next play.

"Damn April, take Crystal to the ER and call me once you get there. You know what doctor to ask for. Keep that shit simple, don't let them ask too many questions. Tell Doctor G I'll have his shit for him next week. Ight?"

"Ight Dre. Call me if you hear anything."

I start to roll up a blunt. I think to myself who the fuck could be behind this shit. Everybody in the hood know how I get down.

Shit was personal, they had my girl and my boy. I wasn't letting this shit go down.

*lights blunt*

This shit had me fucked up. It was only one other person I trusted with the kingpin shit. I'll call my pops, let him know wassup. I had to come up with a plan soon.