Dre

It was almost 9:30. I just got out the shower and April was laying in the bed sleep. I had another two hours and had no clue who had Chris and Charmaine. Half of me was like fuck it and the other half I wanted to find my girl.

Shit was fucked up. I began to roll and blunt. I had a plan. I was just gone give them the money during the transaction my boys would come out and light them niggas up who thought to cross me.

Everybody in the hood knew not to fuck with me. I came from the trenches. The fuck did they think this was. I made sure everyone was straight. So who the fuck would cross me.

I could hear April waking up as I lit my blunt. I really admired April. I mean she was beautiful. As she sat up, the sheets fell off her chest. Her titties were so pretty. She had them pierced with little heart rings in them. She rubbed her hands through her hair. My dick begin to get hard.

April turned me on in the simplest ways. She looked at me and smiled. "Baby, let me hit the blunt."

I handed her the blunt, her long white nails made anything she touched so sexy. I watched her as she smoked. She inhaled and exhale so sexy. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing bae, I'm just watching you. I can't watch you?"

She smirked and continued to smoke.

I got up. "April baby..."

What Dre?

She handed me the blunt. I took a few more puffs then put it out.

Lay back April.

What?

Lay back I said. Damn do what the fuck I tell you to do.

She laid back.

What you doing Dre?

I opened her legs. Her pussy was so pretty. I begin to kiss her. Her lips were so soft and luptuous. She was so beautiful. I kissed on her neck.

"Ooouu Dre" she said in a soft voice.

April was so sensitive to the touch. Any little tickle or feeling would turn her on. I begin to rub on her thighs. I made my way up to her pussy. I stuck two fingers in. She let out a subtle moan.

Dre, baby what you doing? We gotta find Chris and Charmaine.

Shhhh. Be quiet.

I began to pleasure her just how she likes it. She loved when I played with her spot. She would squirt all over me. While keeping two fingers in I started to suck on her clit.

Ooouuu Dre.

By this time I was rock hard. I wanted to fuck. But I wanted to make sure she got at least one nut off my mouth.

I kept sucking on her clit and playing inside of her. Then I begin to unsee my tongue inside of her while massaging her clit with my fingers. She loved that shit.

Her moans changed to heavy breathing and I knew she was almost there. I begin to devour her pussy. Sucking on her lips and all. She begin to squirm. I placed my hands back inside on her g-spot. The more I played with her g-spot the more the squirmed.

She finally released herself and squirted all over my face and the sheets. Her body went limp. But I wasn't done. I was still in between her legs. I licked on her from her belly button up to her titties.

I sucked on her titties and teased her nipples rings with my tongue. While doing so, I inserted myself into her. She was so wet and warm.

"Shit" I said. Her pussy was always tight and right. It gripped my dick just right. I start to slow stroke her. I bend over to kiss her. As I kiss her she whispers I love you.

I smirk. "I love you too." It was a lie I did love April. I could see myself with her. I just loved Charmaine more. She knew that.

I started speed of my stroke. She begin to grip the sheets. "Ooouuu yeah daddy right there." I loved when she called me daddy. It made me wanna go harder.

I start pounding her while playing with her nipples. April's nipples were a sensitive spot. They would make her cum so easily. I continued to pound her and play with her nipples. "Ohhh, daddy I'm about to cum."

She begin to squirm again. By this time she was creaming in my dick.

I pulled my dick out. "Turn over and lay flat." I spread her legs just a little and inserted myself again. I wanted full control. So I grabbed her hands and begin to go to work.

As I'm fucking her. I lick on her spine. Her body bends inward. I can see chill bumps on her body. I knew I had her where I wanted her. I kept working her pussy while she was calling out my name.

You love this dick?

She was quiet.

April do you love this dick?

Yes daddy I loooooovvvveeeee your dick.

You love me April?

Yes, baby I love you.

You gone cum for me?

Yesssssss

Cum for me baby.

I start to go to work because I was ready to bust. I'm pounding her with my hands on her back bending her body inward.

Dre....ohhh dre I'm finna cum.

Cum for me baby.

As she was cummin I was nutting inside of her.