David

By this time, my son was being robbed and his girl was being held hostage. That dumb ass lil nigga stupid as fuck. He'd do anything for Charmaine. Which is something I couldn't understand. I could of gave two fucks if somebody ever held Markita hostage.

Markita was Dre's mom. She was a down ass bitch though. But she knew what the game came with when we got involved. I told that bitch that if she decided to be with me it would be at her own risk. I was dying for no fucking body. Never expected her to get pregnant. She gave me my one and only son Andre. That lil nigga was just like me too. He didn't give a fuck about nothing but he always had a soft spot just like his mama.

As I reminisce I begin to think about how I landed in Miami doing a damn bid for some shit I ain't even do. I ain't no snitch so I took my shit like a G. I been in this bitch for about 10 years now. I left Dre when he was 15. See, I ain't too much like how Dre operates the business. He was to operate the game on the outs while I handle shit inside. With me being inside I was able to expand my business. Leaving my empire to him. But I'm coming with a vengeance when I get out. Little did any one know, I was schedule to be released in three days.

*phone starts vibrating* yeah wassup?

It's me, Rob. The plan is in full affect. Now we just waiting on this nigga to meet us tonight. Then we will take him out tonight.

Keep that shit clean. I don't want anybody to suspect it was me. Keep yo mouth shut. I know you nigga you like to talk. If I found out you told anybody. Imma kill you, make your baby mama suck my dick. Then imma kill her and them twins. Ight?

Yeah ight nigga. *click*

Did I really want to take my own son out. He kept me going while behind these bars. Fuck it. He did me dirty and he think I don't know. Imma let them take him and nobody gone ever know it was me. I need to get back out on the streets and handle my shit.