Markita

"My turn" I hear as she licks her lips.

By this point I was so turned on I wanted her. I was so wet. My juices were running down my leg.

*swv playing in the background....I get so weak**

She pulls off my shorts.

"You're so wet, your pussy so pretty."

Nik started to rub her hands all over my body. She inserts two fingers and I almost lost it. I've waited on this for years. We always had the best sex.

She found my G-spot and that was all she wrote. She had me moaning so loud. She begin to kiss on my body while still inside. I pulled my shirt off and took off my bra. I wanted skin to skin contact.

She started to suck on my nipples still with two fingers inside. I begin to pleasure myself. I started to grind and pleasure my clit at the same time.

See I was a squirter and within 5 mins I was squirting everywhere. Nik then went down on me. She started at my clit first and worked he way down. While her tongue was going in and out of me her right had was pleasuring my clit. Nik always made love to my pussy. Two orgasims later I was cumming on her face again.

"Lay back" she said.

I laid back, she got on top of me. She begin to ride me. I had one hand on her chest and the other on her waist. She was grinding to be beat of "Would You Mind" that was playing in the background. I played with her titties and smacked her ass. It was so good I didn't realize I was grinding back to her grind.

We begin to make love and call one another's name. It was what we both wanted and needed.