Charmaine

I couldn't believe I did it. I really killed that nigga. I thought to myself. I found some towels and wash cloths along with some spare clothes. I walked into the bathroom to clean up.

Half of me was excited that I caught my first body and the other half was scared. I didn't know if this shit would fuck me up or if I would come out on top. 

As I'm walking out of the bathroom, I have a flash back of me shooting that nigga. I rolled my eyes. He deserved it. Pussy ass nigga. I begin to search the spot to see if I could find anything. 

I start searching through boxes that was stacked up in the corner. I found three titles to homes in different locations that David owned. I found a car key to a 2019 Maserati GrandTurismo Sport that just so happened to be parked in the garage. I found jewelry. I mean chains and earrings at least 20 karats.

I found a 3 duffle bags full of money. All 100s. I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I found, and all of it was coming home with me.

I reached the last box, there were photos of Dre's mom Markita. She had a FBI badge around her neck. She was talking to some men in the picture. There was a dead body on the ground. It was a crime scene.

At this point. I'm confused. FBI? Was Ms.Kiki setting us up? I continue looking. It's another woman in the photos. Around the age of Ms.Kiki, she kinda favors my mom.  It was several pictures of her. Who was this lady?

I keep searching. I find police reports....was David working with the FBI? What the fuck was going on. FBI?

I had to find Chris so we could get the fuck outta here.

....Char?

I hear Chris calling my name.

Back here....

Char, you ight?

Yeah, babe look what I found. All this money. Plus it's some FBI police reports with pictures of Dre's mom along with with some other woman.

Huh?  Slow down Char.

Chris just look.

As he's looking at some of the stuff I found. I started packing up the jewelry and money I found. This shit was definitely going home with me. I was gonna get my own spot and lay for a minute.

Chris come on, let's take this stuff to the car and get the fuck outta here.

We pack the shit up, I get in my Maserati and Chris gets in the Lexus they drove when were kidnapped and we pulled off.

I call Dre while on the road and he doesn't pick up. So I decided to call him a few more times...no answer. I texted Chris and told him to call April. He replied saying he tried a few times but no answer.

How the fuck neither one of these niggas answering the phone. I texted Chris, "ight, bet. Let's pull up."

I immediately begin to think we was set up, for neither of them not to answer the phone. I'm gone kill him and her.