Charmaine

I finally start to come to my senses. I open my eyes and all I see the roof top of a trunk that I'm stuffed in. I'm tied up I can't moved and I'm still naked. I was scared to death. I didn't know what to expect. What was going to happen next. Chris was laying beside me still unconscious. He side was patched up. He was probably still unconscious. I called out his name and didn't answer.

I had to figure out a way to get us out here and quick. Secondly who the fuck set us up. I begin to think of all possibilities. I really wish Chris would wake the fuck so we can get out of this damn car. I kicked Chris and yelled his name. "Huh" he yelled. He began to squirm.

Chris calm down. You're tied up and we in somebody's trunk. Do you hear me Chris?

Wait what you talking about? What the duck is going on?

Chris I just told you what was going on. *rolls eyes*

Chris, baby please get right. We gotta get out of here.

Chris finally comes to. "Yo Charmaine how...like what happened?"

Can we please discuss this later and figure out how to get out of his trunk before they get to their destination.

Charmaine, how we gone get out of this damn trunk. From the looks of it there's no cable that we can pull to open the trunk....wait they slowing down. Be quiet and don't move.

I begin to pray to God that Dre finds us soon. The trunk opened and I couldn't believe the shit I was seeing.....