Chris

Pulling up to Dre's crib, I see April's car in the yard. What the fuck April doing at Dre's crib? I know these niggas ain't set us up.

Man what the fuck. They suppose to be out here trying to find us and save us. Here we are kidnapped and shit, and they ain't worried about a damn thing.

Char gets out the car and walks to mine. I open the door.

You see this shit?

Yeah I see it. You think they set us up?

Chris, I don't know but if they did I'm catching another body. Period.

Get in the car Char.

Char gets in the car and I start to roll a blunt. She's quiet as hell. I could see she was in deep thought. Shit I was too. I light up the blunt.

So what you wanna do Char? We can go in here on some real shit or we can go in here on some calm shit. Which one you want to do? I'm on whatever you're on.

Chris we gone go in on some keeping the peace type shit. But we gone be ready for whatever.

I pass the blunt to her.

Ight cool. I gotchu bae you know that.

She hits the blunt one more time and then she hops out the car. She tells me to keep quiet while she unlocks the door.

We sneak in and all the lights are out. We walk around the house with our guns ready to blow anything that moves wrong. We go upstairs and there is a dim light on in Char and Dre's bedroom.

I look at her signaling her to keep quiet. I walk up to the door and peek in the crack of the door .

Shit I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Dre and April laying in the bed, butt naked, sleep.
Now if I recall correctly, he had to meet David at 11:30 tonight. It was damn near 10:45.

I told Char to come look and to keep quiet...she tiptoed over to the door and looked. Her eyes widen in disbelief. She mouthed that son of a bitch.

Char bust into the room and shoots her gun in the air.

Wake the fuck up. She screamed.

They both jump. Scared as fuck. I couldn't do nothing but chuckle. I stand at the door watching Char.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your dick off right now Dre? Huh? Say? You dirty muthafucka. You couldn't keep your dick in your pants a whole 12 hours? My life was on the line, your best friend's life was on the line. And you at home fucking this bitch.

Bitch? April stated in disbelief.

April shut the fuck up. Char yelled. You a dirty bitch April. You been wanted my spot. So tell me, would you want my spot if you got your ass beat everyday? Sucking and fucking on this nigga at his demand? While he's holding a gun to your head, questioning why you was out late or why you haven't cooked? Huh? Accusing you of stealing from him. Huh? Oh let's not forget being held hostage and being raped by his father. Huh, bitch?

By this point Char is crying. I hated to see her cry. I didn't know Dre was doing all this to her.

But she wanted love. She craved to be loved and people like her would do anything for love.

Char, baby put the gun down. Dre says in a low tone voice. Let's just talk.

What the fuck we gotta talk about Dre? You been fucking April, I ain't stupid nigga. But I loved you. So I held you down. I allowed your father to rape me tonight for you. To get back to you. Chris was shot because of you. Nigga we could have died. Do you get that? Like do you fucking understand?

At this point, I'm confused. Does she love me or Dre? Hell was it possible that she loved both of us? Either way one thing for sure, I was gone beat Dre ass.