Charmaine

"Yo, what you doing Char," he asked.

This nigga had me fucked up. He must really thought he was gone fuck and kill me.

"What you think I'm doing nigga, you thought you was gone fuck and kill me," I asked in a strong voice. "Don't do nothing stupid."

I was standing above him, looking at him with a smirk. He's laying on the desk, completely naked with nut everywhere. It was a funny view actually.

Ohhhh, it felt so good to be in so much power. To have somebody so scared to look away from me. This was the first time I had a grip on life. I finally grabbed life by its balls. I begin to think about all the times Dre would hit me. I thought about how my mom died and left me to fend for myself. I thought about how I had to fuck this nigga just to save my life.

"The way I see it David, you really have one option. Tell me why you doing this and I'll only blow one knee cap."

"You ain't gone do shit to me Char. Shit I wasn't gone kill you. Not after the pussy you just gave me."

I look at him in complete disgust. "Nigga, what the fuck did you just say to me," I spat. By this time I was agitated and pissed off. I have the gun and this nigga still disrespecting me.

"Get the fuck up David." I had to say it in a stern voice so he would know I wasn't fucking around.

He smirks, then he stands up. "Char are you fucking serious right now?"

Hell yeah David. It's time for me to start running things.

I begin to search around the room for some spare clothes with the gun still pointed towards David. I find a T-Shirt and some joggers. I also find handcuffs.

Now, I'm going to handcuff you. If you do anything stupid I'm shooting your ass no questions asked....

So tell me, what's your motive? Why would you rob you own son?

Oh, Charmaine you ain't know? My son wanted me dead while I was inside. He had some lil niggas jump me and they tried to kill me. Plus I don't like how Dre runs any of my shit. He been stealing from me too. Nigga been cutting shit off the top like I wouldn't catch on. Fuck that nigga Charmaine. I want you with me baby.

Say what David? What you mean you want me with you? How the fuck would that even work?

Charmaine, I'll take care of you. I ain't never met nobody like you. I been keeping tabs on you. You're beautiful and smart. I need somebody like you to keep my books right. Plus your pussy is to die for.

*smirks* what you mean you been keeping tabs on me?

Yeah, I been watching from afar. While I was doing my bid I had eyes on you. I wanted to see who had my son going crazy. Now that I've had you, I see why he be going so crazy. Shit I can't let you go.

*rolls eyes...

Char look, we can take over this shit together. We can run the game together. All I gotta do is put some fear back into these niggas hearts and they gone respect you. You can be the queen of the pin, baby.

I was going to be the queen either way it went. As I said before I had plans to take over. These niggas needed a female in charge. But I begin to think about David's offer.

As I'm thinking, this nigga had the nerve to try to pull a fast one on me.

You gotta be quicker than that nigga....

*pop pop pop*