News- Maven

Mare decided it was time for to use her lightning, she hasn't used it in awhile. She sends a bolt at the moving target and destroys it, she keeps practicing for every ability, even mine. She breaks everything, lights it with lightning and watches it burn. Engulfed in that orange and yellow dance. A beautiful thing.

"I see she's getting better," Cal speaks.
"She's been trying to get better with her powers."
"Well, thanks for taking the stone of Maven. I know what I did was entirely wrong. I'm sorry," He sucks in a shaky breath. Mare turns back to me with the biggest smile on her face. And then collapses. "MARE!" I shout, sprinting down the steps. I get down to the training floor and run to her. I quickly pick her up and jog to the infirmary.

"I don't know what happened! She just-just collapsed!" I stutter, tears swelling.

They take Mare away for hours and I don't know anything. I start to get grude and growly. Cal has had to keep me from setting things on fire. "King?"
"Where is she?!" I growl, immediately getting up. "This way," The nurse points.
"Mare!" I smile, finally seeing her. I kiss her forehead, cheeks and lips.
"What was wrong?" I ask.
"S-stress babe," she stutters. I know she's lying but I won't press.
"I'm fine though hun,"  She shakes, tears falling slowly.
"Babe?"
"I'm fine!" She cries fully.
I lay with her, letting her cry it all our on my chest.

"My babies!!" Mare squeals seeing Cal holding them. Her hands spark just before she touches them. She's still not fully okay with Cal. She has the widest grin on her face. I'm so glad she's happy. She walks off with the kids and I gladly follow her. She winds down steps, finally walking into the gardens. "Babies, their is someone you need to meet." She smiles while kneeling in front of her brother grave.

"This is uncle Shade, he passed away while saving your mommy," She says letting her voice crack remembering that day.
"He would have loved you two,"
"M-m- ma-ma!!" Valerie squeals.
"Oh my gosh!!! Val!!!" Mare squeals happily. I take Val out of her arms.
"Good girl!!" 

So I know this is super short, but I'm going to do something awesome in the next chapter so!! Be ready! Byeee!!