Mommy?- Valerie

Mama hasn't been out of her room for  a month now. Dad says that she lost someone important, but grandma, grandpa and uncles and aunties are still here. So I don't know what they mean?

Uncle Cal still teaches me and Thomas our abilities. Thomas is really good at controlling his fire, but I can't control either. He doesnt even need daddy's and uncles bracelets. He's like me and mama! We don't have to have something I create our fire or lightning.

Thomas and I are on our way to the training room, but I finally see mama out of her room. "Thomas, tell Uncle I'll be a minute," I say, stopping him.

"Mommy!" I scream running up to her. She turns her head and smiles softly. She looks so tired. "Hi dearest," She says softly. She sounds tired too, daddy shows up behind Mom. I wave at dad, "Hi daddy!" He looks tired too. "Who did we lose daddy? Grandma and Grandpa are here. So is uncles and aunties. So who could we lose?"

Mom and dad look at each other with wide eyes. Mommy nods at dad and kneels down to my eye level.

"Baby, I'm only going to tell you, okay? Don't tell your brother or sister. Okay?" Mom says quietly. I nod quickly. "Remember how I had a big belly when I had Elayna?" She smiles. I nod, only remembering some parts. "Are we gonna have another baby!?" I smile happily. She swings her head side to side as a tear falls from her eyes. "We were, but something happened, and the baby passed..." I looked at her, confused. "Like uncle shade, who you didnt meet. Remember?" She still has tears falling down her face. "I want the baby..." I frown, having little tears fall. "Don't worry baby girl, it'll be okay. I promise everything's perfect. We have you, Thomas and Elayna," I smile, mom and dad hugging me tight.

Sorry it's super short. I wanted it to be in one of the kids views, since I want them to be a greater role in the story. Thanks! Love yaa!! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜