chapter 2

Steve POV
I saw Tony looking at those kids I decided to walk up to them, and start a conversation for Tony.

I walked up to them and said "hey what are your names?" The older girl turned around stopping with dancing and quickly said "my name is y/n and this is Allison".

"Are you sisters?" "No not biologically but I do like to think of her as my sister."

Tony walked up next to me and also greeted them. I saw something lit up in the eyes of Tony while talking to them.

Y/n POV
While dancing to the music of one of my favourite bands AC/DC. Someone walked up to us and we introduced ourselves.

"So now you guys know our names, what are your names?" They both looked at each other and the smaller man took of his (disguise).

I gasped a little and knew that it was Tony Stark I was talking to. "So you are looking for kids? I didn't expect you to y-you know." "Want children" he said finishing the sentence for me.

"After a period of time I decided that having a child might be something I would be ready for." Tony said while smiling a bit.

We talked for a while we said that I was 16 and Allison was 5 years. After a few minutes Allsion was bursting with energy, so I said she could dance while I would talking to Steve and Tony for a few more minutes.

I was walking back to the bus with Allison asleep on my back. When we were on the bus I sat her next to me by the window, and I sat next to her so she could lay her head on my shoulder.

. . .

The next morning I was tired from all that had happened. I saw that Allison was downstairs already so I decided to get dressed and go down as well. (It was Christmas holiday so we had a break from school.)

Allison ran up to me and said to me that a couple asked for her. I thought it was the couple we saw yesterday, but it was another one. I was happy for her but it was obviously hard to let her go.

The couple looking for Allison came to visit her today, I also got to meet them briefly. I saw them signing the adoption papers after hours of the couple talking to Allison and Mr Smith. It was time to say goodbye to Allison.

I helped her pack her bag and helped her put her shoes on and her jacket. I gave her a kiss whipped her tears away. And she did the same to me. I sat there a few minutes hugging her. We went downstairs and I waved her goodbye.

"Y/n now Allison is gone you have enough time to clean the kitchen" Mr Smith said with an evil smile.

It was getting pretty late and I was still cleaning. He said if I didn't finish until midnight I'd get punished.

I wasn't able to clean it up before midnight, so that means that I'll get punished. Mr Smith walked up to me while I was scrubbing the floor and he kicked me in the abdomen. I coughed up blood after all the kicks I took. I had to clean that up and go upstairs.

I was in my bedroom I saw a few faded cuts I had, some were made by myself some were made by Mr Smith.

I felt numb empty unloved I really missed Allison but it's good that she now has a loving family.

Tony POV
I got home talking to steve natasha and Bruce about that kid. She had a beautiful smile and loved AC/DC, I really wanted to meet her again.

I went to my lab and looked her up I read everything about her. Where she grew up, how her parents abandoned her, and that she has been kicked out of a few houses. Because of so said violent behaviour which I don't really understand.

Steve came knocking on my door with a goofy smile on his face. "what do you want?" I said while trying to hide my own smile. "I would like to invite you to watch a movie with the others."

We were all settling in to watch the movie I sat next to Steve and on my right was Bruce.

The movie we decided on was toy story 3. I ate alot of popcorn and because I hadn't slept for 4 days eventually my sleep took over and there I was.

Looking up I saw black I had the nuke on my shoulders. I was trying to reach pepper but she didn't answer her phone. I threw the nuke at the space ship. Feeling my body go limp because of the lack of oxygen, I closed my eyes expecting dead to take me. I was falling falling falling while I was falling I heard everyone say that they hated me. That I was a bad boyfriend and an even worse friend. I woke up on the ground in pain without anyone around I saw them walking away I screamed but no one came I was alone completely alone.

Steve
"Toy story 3 is a masterpiece" I said while pushing some popcorn into my face hole. 30 minutes into the film I heard Tony yawn a few minutes after that he was fast asleep on my shoulder. I took him to his room so he could sleep in peace.

Picking him up bridal style I saw his face move I heard him mumbling stuff. Laying him in his own bed he was full on crying I was getting worried.

He gasped awake and was hyperventilating. "Tony tony you okay" I said concerned". "Y-you left me for dead I-I tried b-but" he started crying.

I never saw him cry but it broke my heart "it's alright I'm here I won't leave you" I said while rubbing on his back.

He looked me in the eyes I saw a broken man. We sat there for a few minutes in silent.

"Are you feeling better" "I'm n-not sure I can't have an other dream I-I just don't want to have a-another one."

"What was it about?" Tony shuddered and spoke up "New York when I fell and reached the ground every one left i saw everyone walk away."

"You need to sleep you know" I said, "I don't want to be alone I'm scared." We could watch toy story in here so you won't be alone, and then you can fall asleep whenever you want" I suggested.

Tony was eventually asleep on my shoulder I became tired fairly quickly and everything went black.