chapter 30

A/n
I know that it's getting spring in the story but just for the sake of the date there are still ice skating rings.

Steve POV
I saw Tony slowly drift to sleep. While I was thinking about our date tomorrow.

I don't know how to skate it I'll be so awkward he probably think I already know how to do it because I'm well..... pretty old.

My hand was fiddling with Tony's hair until I fell asleep next to him.

__________

I woke up and I didn't saw Tony lay next to me. I was confused and decided to ask Jarvis.

"Jarvis where is Tony?"
"In the kitchen sir"
"How late is it?"
"It's 11am"

Well I slept in pretty late today.

I got out of bed and put on some trousers and a sweater that's probably from Tony.

My hair was all over the place but I didn't really care. When I entered the kitchen I saw Tony in his iron man apron cooking.

I took a step closer and saw the mess he made half of the pancakes were black the bacon didn't even look like bacon anymore. Tony was so concentrated that he didn't saw me. It looked like he was concentrating so hard that he was sweating.

"You know food isn't supposed to look like that." I smiled and pointed at the mess. Tony looked up and gave a sigh.
"I just wanted to make you some breakfast in bed." He put his elbows on the counter and laid his head in his hands.

"Well it's nearly time for lunch so why don't we make some lunch for the whole team."
"All right." And Tony gave me a kiss.

Y/n POV
I've had breakfast and now I'm just waiting when peter will pick me up.

Petey

Y/n: when will you pick me up?

Peter: how about 12am

Y/n: sounds good just wait in front of the tower

Peter: all right see you then <3

Y/n: bye <3

I looked in my closet to find the a presentable outfit.

I decided to not take a lot of time to find an outfit. So I grabbed something that I thought looked fine.

I decided to go to the living room to watch some TV. On my way to the living room I saw dad an Steve cooking together.