chapter 24

Y/n POV
I woke up with a enormous headache and a stomach ache. "Ughhh whyy."

"You alright sleepy head" clint said while opening the door.
"Owhh shut up you." And I hit him in the face with a pillow
"Did you just got hit with a pillow." Natasha said behind him.
"He sure did auntie!" I said to natasha and looked at Clint with a taunting smile.

"Don't worry Clint you're a good uncle too. Now close the door I need my privacy."

Clint POV
Did you hear that she called me uncle, Omg I've been upgraded.

Natasha saw my goofy smile.
"How does it feel to be upgraded to uncle?"
"It feels amazing. I'm going to be the best uncle ever!"

Y/n POV
With my outfit ready.

I was ready to eat some breakfast

I was ready to eat some breakfast. When I came into the kitchen I saw my dad standing in his boxers and tank top eagerly waiting for his coffee to be ready.

"Guess I can't talk to you when you haven't got your coffee yet."
"Trust me he's vicious without his morning coffee." Steve said behind me. He stood behind Tony and grabbed his waist, and was kissing his neck.

"Excuse I have to go and vomite" I said while taking my cereal and sitting down at the table.

"You ready for school pumpkin."
"Nothing I can't handle."

_________

"Bye bye happy."
"Bye y/n."

When I came into school I heard that everyone was talking about the new vigilante.

"Hey y/n do you hear that they talking about you." He whispered
"No about us" I corrected him and we did our handshake.

Ned and Mj walked up to us
"Dude you two are famous" ned said
"Wait! they know?" I asked peter.
"Well I knew." Mj said
"Well ofcourse you knew." And I gave her a smile.

We were going to history today we had our presentations. I had made my presentation in advance together with Steve so I'm prepared.

The first one up was Jessica and her presentation about karel the great. To be honest half of what she said she recited it straight from wikipedia and I guess I'm not only one who noticed.

"Miss waters I'm disappointed" the teacher said.
"Why?"
"You got all your information from wikipedia and you didn't even bother to change one thing."
"I didn't do that!"
"We can check it right now if you want." She sighed and walked back to her seat. She looked like a small child who didn't get her candy on time.

I let out a small smirk and she noticed it. "My presentation will atleast be better then yours!" She snapped back. Right after she said that I got up in front of the class and got my power point ready. I was ready to start my presentation about Captain America.

I was talking about what he did before he got the serum about his love life and where he is now. I wasn't saying that I lived with him but I did let them see a photo off us together.

We were making the presentation and PowerPoint I said that we had to make a photo and put it in there. Because Steve is as old as a dinosaur he is really bad at technology. We first made nice selfies with my phone. But then Steve wanted to make photos on his phone. The first few times he had the camera facing the wrong way, and then he made a few videos instead of photos (this is literally my dad) I was laughing my ass of seeing the hero confused at a mobile phone. He knew how much I was laughing and I knew that he loves to see me happy

My conclusion is that even though he is old and doesn't understand memes. He has a big hart and because of his big heart he will be the most loved historic figure that had ever existed.

"This is one of the best presentation I have seen this year."
"Thank you miss." And I hurried of to my seat.

Jessica looked over at me with a disgusted smile. I looked back at her with the most fake smile I could possibly put on.

_______

Peter POV
Finally my last lesson of today I sat in the class bored our of my mind because I already knew everything. So I decided to go to the toilet because why not.

I raised my hand and asked
"Sir can I go to the bathroom?"
"I don't know CAN you?" I gave a large sigh
"May I go"
"Sure go on peter."

Why do they need to make it so hard to go to the toilet.

I got a bathroom pass and was ready to leave the room.

When I was going through the hallway I saw the big homecoming banner.

I wish I could go with someone. Wait I could go with y/n.

I remember that y/n had a free period and that she doesn't have any classes anymore today so she'll be heading home.

Walking like my life depended on it I reached y/n her locker and luckily she was still here.

She looks so beautiful. Okay pick yourself up peter just ask it just do it, come on.

"H-hi y/n" I slowly said.
"Owhhh hi pete what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be in class."
"I had to go to the bathroom."
"You do know that the bathroom is the other way right?" And she giggled

"Well I-I was j-just wondering if.... you wanted to go to homecoming with me?"

She looked shocked so I thought that she was going to decline the offer.

"I-if you don't want to you don't h-have to go."

She looked at my red face and gave me a smirk.

"Peter I would love to go to homecoming with you."
"Really?"
"Yes pete."

She closed her locker and gave me a wink, Then she walked off leaving me breathless.

Remember that I was here to pee I quickly went to the bathroom.

Y/n POV
Owhh my fricking god. Peter just asked me to go to homecoming I'm Internally freaking out. Wait I need a dress I don't have any good chlotes. I know exactly who to call.

Standing outside I was calling the one and only natasha. Then finally she picked up the phone.

"Hey y/n what's up?"
"Nat! You have to come and get me."
"Y/n is everything alright."
"More than alright we have to go to the mall."
"What's going on?"
"PETER ASKED ME TO HOMECOMING."
"Y/n that's amazing! I'm on my way now."