chapter 41

Y/n
My eyes slowly opened and I immediately knew what day it was.

Time for the science fair!!

It's Wednesday so first we will have school and then in the evening we will have the science fair. I turned my head and saw Peter sleeping soundly.

I got out of the bed quietly so he wouldn't wake up I picked out an outfit and dressed myself.

I was infront of the mirror and doing my hair.
"Good morning beautiful" I heard a sleepy voice say.
"Well good morning sleepy head" he smiled at me and put his head back on the pillow.

Well I'm going to eat and you should change into some normal clothes.

I was having on a big smile, ready for today.

Steve POV
"Tony wake up!" I said while pulling off his blanket.
"Just let me sleep" he said while pushing his face in the pillow.
"It's a special day today tones get your lazy ass out of bed"
"What kind of day is it then"
"Really? Today is the science fair"
"Well I totally forgot, but it's in the evening cap. Just relax."

I walked out of the bedroom and saw that y/n was already eating breakfast.
"Where is peter?" I said
"Well he loves his bed, where is tony?"
"Well let's just say Tony and Peter have something in common."

It took a while but eventually Peter was also eating some breakfast.
"You kids ready to go to school!?"
"Heck yess"

They both ran to the car and got in the backseat today I decided to ride them to school.

Y/n POV
We got closer to school I wasn't really thinking about everything that had happened, the last time I was in school but when Steve stopped infront of the school I remembered everything vividly. I began to shake but I decided to play it cool and just step out of the car and said bye to Steve.

I tried to walk into the school normally but Peter noticed something was wrong.
"Are you all right?" He said before we went inside. When I stood still you could see me shake.
"I-I'm fine" I quickly said it came out like a squeak. He looked at me with a look that said if you don't say what wrong is now I will hold you here until you say.

"Okay I'm just... scared about how people will look at me. They probably think I'm a monster." I was thinking about all the things that could happen.

"Y/n listen to me" he said in a low tone.
"Nothing bad will happen and if they think you're a monster let them think that. To me you're the most beautiful and the best human being I have ever met."

I was still shaking I tried to ignore the thoughts after a while it worked a bit and peter walked with me through the school with his arm around my waist. I saw people looking at me I still had some healing wounds on my face but with Peter next to me I felt safe.

Everyone had different reactions some looked at me with pity some with anger others just, looked.

I walked to my locker together with Peter when I had collected all my books and turned around I immediately felt someone hug me. When I broke the hug I noticed that it was mj. I looked a bit shocked because mj doesn't really hug.
"I was so worried" she said ned soon followed with a hug and saying that he missed me.

"I missed you guys too" we all walked together to history. I sat in the back with my head hung low. I saw Jessica walk in her face when she saw me was indescribable she looked sad, angry and scared all in the same look. I quickly returned my focus back to my notebook where I was drawing something I don't even know what.

The whole time in class I was fidgeting and tapping my feet. I didn't know what the teacher was saying everything just went past me. When the lesson was over I quickly got out and walked to science.

The day went by quickly I didn't have any run-ins with Jessica so I was thankful for that.

Peter went to his home and I went to the tower. I expected happy to pick me up in his black suv. But I didn't saw the car anywhere.

Just as I was about to call happy I saw a sportscar drive up with the window open and it played back in black at full volume.

Please don't let it be dad... please

When the car stood next to me and guess who it was... my dad. I quickly stepped in and turned the music down. I looked out the window and everyone was looking so I quickly rolled the window up.

"Omg! Really dad"
"What? I thought you'd be happy to see me"
I gave a grunt and didn't say anything anymore for the whole ride home.

I walked out of the elevator I expected to see everyone but I was met with an empty living room and kitchen.
"Where is everyone dad?"
"On a mission"
"Owhh" I said in a sad tone.

I went to the lab to check on our creation. I heard my dad come in behind me.
"Dad how are we supposed to get it there?"
"Well you either put it on or I will just call a company to bring it for you"
"Well I think it would be handy to call a company to do it."

"Jarvis you know what to do" my dad said and we both went to the kitchen to eat something. It was quiet it was relaxing and boring at the same time I missed clint running around like a little child and I missed natasha she is just awesome.

I was pretty nervous about the fair and my dad saw it.
"You all right genius" he said
"Just nervous" I said
"Don't worry honey it'll be great, let's watch Brooklyn 99 that'll cheer you up"
We walked to the living room and started watching. I laid my head on my dads and felt my eyelids getting heavier.

"I love you dad"