chapter 33

Y/n POV
Today when I woke up I felt like absolute crap the same way I felt like everyday at the orphanage. I sat on the edge of my bed head in my hands taking a few deep breaths and trying to fake a smile.

I can't let them notice how I feel because I don't want them to worry they don't deserve that.

I quickly put on some clothes

I took my bag with me and put on my shoes

"Goodmorning sunshine" My dad said.
"Goodmorning dad" I said in a monotone voice I sat down at the kitchen counter and I poured myself a bowl of cereal.

Natasha POV
It was monday today so that means that y/n has to go to school. Everyone has grown really font of y/n everytime when she goes to school you just feel that someone is missing.

Today she looked and acted differently she wasn't particularly sad or happy but she wasn't acting like she normally would.

Y/n POV
"See you later dad" I walked out to happy who was ready to bring me to school.

I got in and didn't say anything I didn't even care to say hello.

Hopefully school will be better I don't think I could take it if someone would irritate me.

I kept my head low and put my earbuds in. When I arrived at my locker I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Peter's cute face. My body relaxed and I immediately hugged him.

"I love you" I said while giving him a kiss. Peter let out a chuckle.
"I love you too honey"

We walked hand in hand to our lessons we were talking with Ned and Mj. We were all pretty excited for Wednesday when the science fair will take place.

The day went by flawlessly and finally it was lunch. We had bought our lunch and all sat down at our table.
"I have to go to the toilet" I said quickly getting up
"Make sure you don't drown" peter joked, and I walking straight to the bathroom.

I hate going to the bathroom at school but when you have to go you just have to. Luckily it was all quiet until I heared someone get inside I think she was probably on the phone but wasn't in a good mood.

"Fuck you Brian I will never go out with you ever again!!." I knew that voice just my luck it had to be Jessica aka the ultimate bitch. I wasn't scared but I was just irritated by her.

I took a deep breath and flushed the toilet I got out to wash my hands and tried to ignore Jessica. I was washing my hands and I could feel Jessica's eyes staring at me.

I dried my hands and was about to go out of the bathroom when Jessica started talking.
"So you're dating that Peter guy, he's that little nerd right?"
"At least he's got maners instead of the boys you're involved with." I saw her getting angry.
"What are you trying to say."
"Nothing." I wanted to walk away but Jessica pinned me against the wall.

"Don't you ever talk like that to me you disrespectful little c*nt"
"Who's disrespectful now b*tch." That took her over the edge.

She made her hand into a fist and it collided with my face. I fell to the ground seeing her smirk I felt my nose bleed and got up quickly. All my anger of the past year came out. I hit her in the face until just like me she fell to the ground.

I thought she was done and would walk away but she wouldn't give up so quickly.

I turned my back to her to wash the blood off my hands thinking she would run away. She didn't and grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me down my head fell on the ground I saw the world spinning and felt her kicking me in the stomach multiple times.

Not saying I'm used at being kicked but I can take it. I stood up spat out the blood I my mouth and attacked her. I used all my experience I had with fights to get her to the ground.

I got her on the ground again and wanted to hit her multiple times but I saw the fear in her eyes it reminded me of the times I have been punished. Before I wanted to hit her face I stopped and stood up.

I didn't know what to do so i just stood up and walked out of the bathroom I put my hood on and left school feeling blood still trickling down my face.

I was walking not knowing where to I just wanted to go. I just had to get out of there.

Tony POV
I was deep in concentration when I was tinkering on my suit that's when Jarvis interrupted me.
"Incoming call from Midtown high."

What did she do now.

"All right Jarvis let's hear it."
"Goodmorning sir. Y/n has been in a fight with an other student and I was wondering if she was at home."
"What do you mean at home?"
"Well she isn't in school anymore apparently she just waked out."
"Don't worry I'll find her then I'll make sure to visit you with her"
"Thank you sir, bye"
"Bye"

When I hung up I started to panic I didn't know what to do so I ran to Steve. I ran through the tower screaming his name.
"STEVE!!" after a few times screaming his name we found each other he saw my worried face and said.
"What's wrong?" And I knew he was worried too.

"Y-y/n she she had a-a fight and now they d-don't know where she is" I had trouble speaking because of the anxiety and the tears pricking in my eyes.

"What?! Why?" Steve looked at me not knowing what to say.
"We have to go and find her!" I nearly screamed out.

If something happens to her I will never forgive myself.